• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Also, your refusal to extend the day is somewhat suspicious too because it makes it look like you just want to get a lynch in and move on, which is poor town behaviour when you're voting with very little to no evidence to back it up.
The Days are too long as it is. Why extend it? And whats to stop us from extending it indefinitely?

Storm

And whats to stop us from extending it tommorow
And the next day
And the next day

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Nvm that's already been stated.
I don't think we should have to explain the merits of an extension. Whatever. I'll either pass out soon or make a wild discovery and vote. Let's see.

Storm

Cant back down now. You guys hate me for following the evidence ive seen and voting accordingly. Dont ask me to show or ill be forced to quote the whole day

Storm

Forgive me. I was 5 minutes late to the beginners game a few months ago. I was not taught how to scumhunt, and your glossary only does so much, Raj

Storm

Frankly you, Jamie, and Tristan are all tied rn in my book, with ALIT atca close fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom