• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Frankly you, Jamie, and Tristan are all tied rn in my book, with ALIT atca close fourth
What happened to Mido? Earlier this day, when asked who you'd lynch, you said Mido. But now he's not even on your suspicion list? Also, you said you were suspicious of Jamie and Viral earlier, with me and Mido being null reads, no mention of alit. And now you're suddenly suspicious of me again, after earlier today saying you weren't and that I was a null read... and this is also your first mention of alit iirc.

See what I mean about your inconsistency problem?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
What happened to Mido? Earlier this day, when asked who you'd lynch, you said Mido. But now he's not even on your suspicion list? Also, you said you were suspicious of Jamie and Viral earlier, with me and Mido being null reads, no mention of alit. And now you're suddenly suspicious of me again, after earlier today saying you weren't and that I was a null read... and this is also your first mention of alit iirc.

See what I mean about your inconsistency problem?

My mind changes on a whim. Lay off me. Id say other things, but i dont want Johnny to make us get along or us both be gone

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My mind changes on a whim. Lay off me. Id say other things, but i dont want Johnny to make us get along or us both be gone
No, I won't lay off. If someone is acting suspicious, I will call them out on it, and I will question them. That's literally how this game is played. You've been really inconsistent with your accusations, and I took note of it. If you can't handle that, you shouldn't be playing, because that's the whole game of mafia is noticing things about people and questioning them.

I'd appreciate if you stopped acting so hostile and antagonistic to me. It's unnecessary and our mafia section doesn't need to be infected with your personal insults that you throw at me every game.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
A reread of the thread makes me more confident in Jamie, Mido, and Tristan. LD may have gone down with some clever bussing of Jamie, but it reads more as trying to throw genuine shade onto him. I'm impressed by how Viral managed to rebound from his Day 1, but I still think his interaction with Linkdude was damning.

Vote: Viral Maze
And yet I'm the top of your scumlist, and you dont like a Storm lynch. This is wildly inconsistent.

Storm

I'd appreciate if you stopped acting so hostile and antagonistic to me. It's unnecessary and our mafia section doesn't need to be infected with your personal insults that you throw at me every game.

You first

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So ya, skipping this childish nonsense and returning to the game now...

@Storm are you going to respond to my post (I mean the relevant part) or nah? I called you out on your inconsistency, and all you said was "my mind changes on a whim". That may be so, but that doesn't excuse you from being so flip-floppy with your suspicions. Also, you have explained a single one. Not one. Are you going to? Or are we supposed to just assume that you have genuine suspicions?

Also, why are you guys suspicious of Jamie? I haven't seen any out-of-the-ordinary play from him. He still seems townish in my eyes. Perhaps I missed something?

Storm

I dont do
Thoughts
Thoughts
Thoughts

Because its hard to do on phone.... Where i usually post from 9 times out of 10

Storm

And there is no genuine suspicion.
6 people alive
ONE scum left at least
And hes already won. All he has to do is sit out and watch us grab at straws, laughing as he jerks it to whatever he jerks it to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom