• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
How is there desperation lol I don't even have a vote on me, and I'm on some players town lists.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Would he though? Protect Storm, I mean. An LD lynch felt imminent not to mention in a game with no factional NK, gaining town cred is pretty important. Tristan had admitted himself he'd use crafty, seemingly backwards means to gain town cred even at the expense of his theoretical scum team (like holstering and claiming). How is this so unbelievable? I don't think we give Tristan enough credit if we just assume he's town.

Despite my previous response, I think that Jamie has been pretty consistent in being open-minded to the possibility of anyone being scum, as seen in this post, and his pressure vote for Mido. I liked Jamie's Day 1 the most, but nothing sets off my alarm bells just yet.

Viral, on the other hand, had a pretty bad Day 1 and a really good Day 2. I wouldn't put it behind Viral to try to act super townie to cover up his own tracks.

I'll need to reread the thread before casting a vote.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
A reread of the thread makes me more confident in Jamie, Mido, and Tristan. LD may have gone down with some clever bussing of Jamie, but it reads more as trying to throw genuine shade onto him. I'm impressed by how Viral managed to rebound from his Day 1, but I still think his interaction with Linkdude was damning.

Vote: Viral Maze

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
why not you today
Day 1
V
And i swear im a benign spirit
V
Interesting choice of words. You chose them on purpose? Or were they chosen for you?
V
I chose them. I am a good ghost

You didn't quite get it right, but you were close. So I asked. And you said you chose the words yourself. I'll chalk it up to you paraphrasing.

That was Day 1. I'll be suspicious of the players who keep their votes on me from now on.
Thats a guess at the role

Why do you assume it was one of us two?
How are you so sure it's tristan and not any of the other 4 people?

Educated guess. Only you and Storm voted for him, so I assumed it was one of you two.

During Day 1, Viral seemingly tried to move the lynch away from Linkdude. I even stayed off of his eventual lynch. Also during Day 1, he agreed with Johnny in that the mafia most likely have a factional kill, which is something Linkdude was fighting for, which I earlier stated looked like an attempt to seem oblivious to the true nature of the setup in an attempt to gain town cred. Viral didn't fight for it like Linkdude did, mind you, but he did agree with it. Also, I missed his reasoning for voting for Deku (Viral, can you point to the source?).

Vote: Viral

Does my non-commitment to a seemingly RVS lynch seem like a thing scum would do?
A lynch based on piece of evidence that was also said by a proven townie (Johnny) and iirc, the evidence was mistakenly attributed to LD saying it first, when in fact Johnny was the first to say that Mafia may retain a factional kill, while LD mirrored his opinion a post later.

Don't you think I'd bus, or offer up another candidate or counter wagon? Why would a scum-Viral try to protect his scumbud by saying he is suspicious of another player but needs a Day 2 read to be ready?
Check it:
I just have my eyes set on someone else, but its circumstantial. I need more than a day 1 read.

I'd be okay with LD, as its pretty much a policy lynch in my eyes.
Why would I change my tune, from not wanting to commit to a LD rvs lynch, to being okay with it but having my sights set elsewhere in the course of 20 minutes. No new votes were added to the wagon for me to re-evaluate bussing my scumbud. It was one post in between my two.

I brought up Deku later because he actually had the lowest number of posts, lower than LD, so if posts were a point of suspicion, why not Deku too?

@Jamie you still think there is 1 more Mafia left right? Do you think Alit bussed LD on a crazy RVS Day 1 gambit?

Jamie

@Viral Maze no I think there are 2 scum left. I think 2 total scum is too low considering no factional kill

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Also, do you think there's a possibility of Storm being a third party role with how much he's hinted at it.

No. There is no chance of me being a Third Party. Why would i reveal myself as a Third Party if i was a Third Party? I am a Good Ghost

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
No. There is no chance of me being a Third Party. Why would i reveal myself as a Third Party if i was a Third Party? I am a Good Ghost

My inner grammar nazi is cringing at my lack of a question mark at the end of that sentence.

Anyhow, I don't take your claims at face value after you fake claimed in both TF2 and Lineages. I myself doubt there is a third party role in this game, but I wouldn't put it past you to engage in reverse psychology, Storm.

Storm

Im more honest than you think, ALIT. And considering im more than willing to work with my fellow town and am more painting a target on me than causing dissension, i believe any berating at this point would have to come from another person

Storm

Jamie & Viral- Got the scum feels
Mido-the fact i forgot he was even playing has me worried
Tristan- hasnt really contributed so he gets a neutral feel
ALIT- idk what to think rn about you, so...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Storm
Wait... so you mention Jamie and Viral and me as possible lynch targets earlier today, with no mention of Mido. But now you're suddenly suspicious of Mido without even mentioning him before?mind explaining? Also, you still haven't explained why you're suspicious of me. Also, the irony (read: hypocrisy) of you saying I'm not contributing much is great, I haven't really seen you contribute at all either this game.

The only reason I'm really still voting for Viral rn is because idk who else the scum could be. Maybe we only have one left, maybe we have two. I've said that I believe Mido, Jamie, and Alit to be town, and I know I am too. That leaves just Viral and Storm. So I'm seriously conflicted. I'm starting to get paranoid that one of the people I believe to be town, particularly Alit, is actually scum that's doing a really good job of convincingly playing town.

A part of me wants to unvote Viral now because of his nice post addressing me, but I'm hesitant to because I'm having a hard time seeing who else it could be. Of course, seeing as I was wrong about Johnny, I could very well be wrong now too, and truth be told I'm not even overly suspicious of Viral, but him and Storm are the only ones not leaning town for me. And Storm is playing the same way he always does.

If Viral and Storm are both town, then kudos to the mafia for playing a very convincing town game.

And if anybody wonders why I voted Viral over storm, it's because Linkdude was one of the first to vote for Storm. I don't see him needlessly bussing a scumbud like that, but the slight possibility does exist. That's the only reason.

This all being said, if someone sees something about the players I feel good about that I'm not seeing, feel free to share it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually Storm, I have to ask, why did you vote for Johnny? Jamie and I both explained our reasoning (even though Jamie's vote didn't end up counting, the intent was still there), and we know Deku was town. But I recall you being suspicious of Jamie, and then later voting Johnny while providing little/no reasoning, aside from the shoddy reasoning of "how do we know he's not fake claiming?" which was dumb reasoning because it's quite heavily hinted that scum can be puppet master too. Can you explain that vote?

Jamie

By the way, Raj, I'm not sure if ALIT is scum that be ever had an intention of bussing LD, just voting for him and then it got out of hand. You never know though. I've seen crazier scum tactics than that.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also, do you think there's a possibility of Storm being a third party role with how much he's hinted at it.
I thought so too, but apparently he's not according to him. Even if he was a 3rd party, I doubt he'll tell us. We're sort of at a crossroads here, and if he came out as a 3rd party, he'd be our lynch for sure if we can't come to a consensus on who is scum.

Jamie & Viral- Got the scum feels
Mido-the fact i forgot he was even playing has me worried
Tristan- hasnt really contributed so he gets a neutral feel
ALIT- idk what to think rn about you, so...

Mind explaining? Why scumfeels for me? Why is Alit higher than Tristan who is higher than Mido when it seems like you have null reads on all three?

By the way, Raj, I'm not sure if ALIT is scum that be ever had an intention of bussing LD, just voting for him and then it got out of hand. You never know though. I've seen crazier scum tactics than that.

That's a fair assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom