• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Because i believe ALIT is more town than the non-contributing Tristan and Mido, who are neutral compared to Jamie (playing his Asshole strat like he did in Revival) and you (kind of blind to suspicion when it comes to certain people....emotions and all that)

Mido

Version 1
I apologize, folks. I've legitimately been busy over the past two days, but I've loosely read up this morning.

@Mido It would be nice if you could post more. Who are you suspicious of right now?

This is a tough question, since my entire read list has been shaken up somewhat since last day's actions. I still think you and Viral are my most town players right now, and you've continued to rampart this with your proactive nature and deep reads, but more of the former. Viral's been cautious, yes, but it seems well-placed, as I mentioned. (Kind of how Toxic_Snowman relays his cautious behavior.) Tristan is the largest wild card for me at this time, but as the game's progressed, his behavior has seemed more town-like, even if I don't necessarily agree with his direction on Viral. He is someone I will need to reevaluate.

This leaves me torn between Jamie and Storm. The only concern I have about Jamie was his somewhat reserved Night 1, although I largely agreed with his notions of the initial setup. I don't recall a vote being cast by him at the time of the night's end when Linkdude was lynched. Otherwise, Jamie has largely been playing up to his usual song and dance. As for Storm, I think his bold actions during the first night seemed to be town-like behavior; however, I'm beginning to question my initial read on him after DekuNut's town flip. With the weekend coming along, I've got to do much reevaluating.

Because i believe ALIT is more town than the non-contributing Tristan and Mido, who are neutral compared to Jamie (playing his Asshole strat like he did in Revival) and you (kind of blind to suspicion when it comes to certain people....emotions and all that)
After reading back, i say Mido is our best bet for a lynch Today

I've just noticed your developing opinion on one such as myself, and I just wanted to ask one question: is my non-contribution solely based on my inactivity? If so, that's fair. Otherwise, I would like to think that I've made contributions to the pool despite my activity level.

Storm

Mido, buddy. You gave to understand im Chatruse at this. You know like a banana thats stsrting to yellow from being green. My only point of reference really for you was Revival, where we became best of friends when you blocked the Doctor every night until Deku stabbed me like a lover would, tears in his eyes

Storm

And you rarely posted there too, because the spotlight is where you dont want to be if youre scum

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I agree with Storm that you need to contribute more if you truly are a townie, Mido. I still believe you are from the second vote on the LD lynch, but there's nothing to lose in a game where we're all vanilla. This isn't Avengers where you decided to stay back because you were vig.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Storm, please answer my questions that I directed to you in my two posts above. You completely ignored them while they were perfectly legitimate questions.

I'll ask them again: why are you suspicious of me and Mido? And why are you saying I'm suspicious for supposedly not contributing when you yourself have also not contributed much this game? And I like to think I have been contributing, tyvm. As for my other question, I want you to explain why you voted for Johnny, because you never actually did earlier.

Looking back, I noticed that Storm has been really inconsistent throughout the course of the game. While he's been suspicious of Jamie for basically the whole game (with wtf reasoning), he voted for Johnny despite not previously declaring suspicion on him, and now he's saying he'd be ok with a Mido lynch, despite excluding him completely from his very early-night list of possible lynch candidates.

Idk what to think of Storm. He could go either way for me. Once I get answers to these questions, my opinion of him may change.

He also ignored a question I had for him way back during night 1, but it's sort of irrelevant now and I'm not sure if it's worth resurfacing.

Unvote for now.

Storm

@Tristan if you actually read my posts instead of calling me out on them, youd know i said you were NEUTRAL reads or NULL. ALIT may be playing the long con with us, but i think he is town for now. Day 2 we all agreed Johnny or Jamie. I even said so. Abd today i wanted to hear from the ones i was most uncertain of, Viral and Jamie, and then you come in and accuse me of trying to find info.

@Viral Maze at that point in time Mido had said nothing this day or the day before if i remember correctly, so i thought Mido might be our secret second Scum

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
@Tristan if you actually read my posts instead of calling me out on them, youd know i said you were NEUTRAL reads or NULL. ALIT may be playing the long con with us, but i think he is town for now. Day 2 we all agreed Johnny or Jamie. I even said so. Abd today i wanted to hear from the ones i was most uncertain of, Viral and Jamie, and then you come in and accuse me of trying to find info.

@Viral Maze at that point in time Mido had said nothing this day or the day before if i remember correctly, so i thought Mido might be our secret second Scum

Johnny and Jamie? We were going after Johnny and Deku on Day 2, bro. There was a little bit of nudging on Jamie for his vote for Mido, but he was never a major suspicion for the day.

Mido

Version 1
Mido, buddy. You gave to understand im Chatruse at this. You know like a banana thats stsrting to yellow from being green. My only point of reference really for you was Revival, where we became best of friends when you blocked the Doctor every night until Deku stabbed me like a lover would, tears in his eyes

And you rarely posted there too, because the spotlight is where you dont want to be if youre scum

It was a choice we unfortunately had to make in those recent days, but in all seriousness, you make a fair point of reference.

I agree with Storm that you need to contribute more if you truly are a townie, Mido. I still believe you are from the second vote on the LD lynch, but there's nothing to lose in a game where we're all vanilla. This isn't Avengers where you decided to stay back because you were vig.

Both of you are indeed correct that my activity is one of my playstyles heavy blights, and I really had not considered your bolder point. (Even if there is still a degree of risk given the player count right from the get go.) As the vig, my inactivity primarily, especially during day 2, came about after really botching my targeting, but I suppose that's a story for another time.

I just got home from work, so I will continue to take a gander over my newer qualms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom