• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what part of “Zinger isn’t voteable because he isn’t a valid player and this is verifiable in previous votecounts” and “the person that made reaching zinger’s threshold possible is now powerless” you’re not getting

we have other outed threats to deal with here and yall are just memeing

Why are we trying to lynch the host?

Again, mind you? Come on guys, we have a CL to exile, a sloth to hit with a microscope, a fred to attempt to work with or maybe get rid of, we seems a bit undecided there, and a PK to decide the fate of.

Why are you trying to kill all these people needlessly, when you need only to remove the host. Oh, great and true spiderman

Why are you trying to kill all these people needlessly, when you need only to remove the host. Oh, great and true spiderman
The host is currently unkillable, we can kill him if it proves needed if and when we find the god item. So I'm gonna give it my all until say... day eight? then things might be getting annoying enough for me to consider trying to murder the host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom