• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought so too. Just wondering about what Rubik said - if someone could sign as someone else.
There's nothing stopping you from claiming to be someone you're not in a letter. That said, according to the mechanics of "Letters to the Editor", it says:
Zinger said:
When you send the letter (to the Mod by PM), identify if you would like the letter to be signed (by your Character name) or if you'd rather remain anonymous.
You can actually see which letters were anonymous and which were signed by their character name in the Daily Bugle post. Look at the top of each quote and it will say which character sent it in if any. There were only 2 letters that weren't anonymous, IIRC.

Spiritual Mask Salesman (2.5): Ragnarokio, Paranoid King, Tevish Szat
Just to confirm, I am weakened.

Also, can someone with working colour vision please tell me if KJ's vote is still pink, or if it is actually as red as it looks today?
You and me both, buddy. I mostly can't tell between shades of purple and blue, but red can give me trouble, too.

Additionally CL saying he wanted to be in exile, per sms, suggests he might be working toward an end and a return later, which would explain PK trying to push the lynch from him to sms while not making an enemy of CL just yet by outing anything he would have said in the qt.
CL was very secretive. The only piece of info I learned about them was shared by Zinger. It's not relevant to the discussion, so I'd like to respect CL's wishes to not share it.

Iirc, PK said Poy was roleblocker. And mafia would have incentive to want to block the Jackal after eod.
They only roleblock if they vote in red.

Seems like you're Traveller.
:)

Say, I have an ability I would like to use tonight. It allows me to grant a character with the ability to ask a yes/no question and receive an accurate answer. Would someone be willing to use this ability to help me figure out who Judas Traveler is?

The player known as "Spiritual Mask Salesman" has not just one, but two win conditions. They are as follows:

1) to eliminate all Town Aligned and Spider Aligned players. (You win at the beginning of the Day if no Town or Spider Aligned players exist in the Active player pool.)

2) to remove all threats to the Town. (You win at the beginning of the Day if no threats to the Town exist in the Active Player pool.)
A wild guess here - SMS may be playing two characters. One of these has the powers of the Jackal, while another has the powers of miles warren. If this is true, they may be able to switch between characters by declaring whether or not they are a clone, or they may be able to control both simultaneously.

Of course, I may be barking up the entirely wrong tree here.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
When we got the letters, the quotes weren't signed in the mailbag, but they appear to be signed in the final publication. I didn't notice that they were added in the final version.

It was probably just a minor omission that they weren't specified in the mailbag.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Say, I have an ability I would like to use tonight. It allows me to grant a character with the ability to ask a yes/no question and receive an accurate answer. Would someone be willing to use this ability to help me figure out who Judas Traveler is?
a specific character? or a player of your choice?
and I’m sure funnier already outed themselves as the Traveller based on their description

a specific character? or a player of your choice?
and I’m sure funnier already outed themselves as the Traveller based on their description
Player of my choice.

Funnier has previously stated that they are a clone. I figure it doesn't hurt to check.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
To the other thing: how can you be sure we can un-exile him anytime? Does he come back if the exiler dies? If so, that would be important to know for other exiling.

*sips tea and waves* trust me Numbers can and will be returned to the game tonight.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
CL was very secretive. The only piece of info I learned about them was shared by Zinger. It's not relevant to the discussion, so I'd like to respect CL's wishes to not share it.
Why in the world would we be inclined to respect CL's (in-game) wishes? And why would you, as definitely-not-mafia, still be inclined to conceal mafia-related information?

Why in the world would we be inclined to respect CL's (in-game) wishes? And why would you, as definitely-not-mafia, still be inclined to conceal mafia-related information?
Because if, for example, I was trying to be secretive and the GM said something like, "BTW, PK, you know you need to color your votes blue to make them count," in the mafia chat, I would feel that that was a bit unfair. CL had something even more insignificant revealed, so I would like to respect his wishes and keep the game fun for him.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
The Numbers letter probably wasn't written by Numbers based on style and syntax.
Yeah. Why would he send it as anonymous and then immediately state it's numbers... and claiming a character it seems people would not want to let back. I say complot!

So, only Peter Parker and Kaine were definitely from those characters. Who is Betty? Is that an in-comic employee? Couldn't find her on google.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
The way you keep mentioning that "Over Nine Thousand is coming back makes me think you have the ability to "Yank", for lack of a better term, someone out of exile.

It is entirely possible that I can. Or that I know who can. Or that I was the reason numbers got exiled at all maybe. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom