• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asfinyti

aka amber
i'd guess the aunt may thing probably affects some roles, maybe changing wincons or alignments or motivations in some way
i wouldn't expect anyone to die, but i might expect some people to start playing for a different cause

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
the same thing minish needed it for
i suspect that it wont affect me too much for now but i'd much rather have a guarantee of not dying randomly some time in the future
Ah, are you town aligned and not part of some other faction? If so, I can try giving you the cure at some point, provided people don't keep stealing them when I make them.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Ex is too gullible. At no point did Min directly say who was in mafia. She buried that information in a full game ping and used a system she could easily dismiss as typos or point back on in this exact situation for town pants. She also didn't out SMS or CL, as that was SMS himself. She literally decided to gate keep his identity, which is the accusation leveled at her.

Interesting. We've already pulled that Ex is in outside communication with somebody who allegedly is town but openly exiled a Spider-Man at the beginning hours of the game. Also I wonder if anybody will point out that Joe Wade is FBI.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also I wonder if anybody will point out that Joe Wade is FBI
*ex-FBI agent
he quit it after he became a spiderman, and a pretty hostile one

We've already pulled that Ex is in outside communication with somebody who allegedly is town but openly exiled a Spider-Man at the beginning hours of the game
They were just testing the role, and as I said they intended to return him to the game toNight

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
At no point did Min directly say who was in mafia. She buried that information in a full game ping and used a system she could easily dismiss as typos or point back on in this exact situation for town pants. She also didn't out SMS or CL, as that was SMS himself. She literally decided to gate keep his identity, which is the accusation leveled at her.

I used a system that certain people here know and was going to write a letter to the editor to hint to it if need be. I'm not just gonna outright name mafia if we're already lynching one because I didn't want them to block me or have reason to want me dead. Like lol, I give you mafia and you ***** because it's not how you wanted it.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
*ex-FBI agent
he quit it after he became a spiderman, and a pretty hostile one
If you are happy to accept that the Jackal is town, you should also be willing to consider
Wade could be helpful. I think we should at least let him back int the to give him a chance.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
we don't need a living WIFOM around right now, we can bring them back at anytime, so I feel like we can first deal with the outed mafia before doing so
How can you be so sure of that?
Just a reminder that people can pretend to be other people using the letters to the editor pretty easily, probably.
Hmm, I read the rules as either it's anonymous (in which case it could be anyone) or signed by one's character name. Are you saying one could sign with someone else's character name, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom