• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
if I understood correctly it’s signed differently
Number’s was an anonymous and Peter Parker’s was a signed one for comparison if I understood correctly
Yeah, I thought so too. Just wondering about what Rubik said - if someone could sign as someone else.

To the other thing: how can you be sure we can un-exile him anytime? Does he come back if the exiler dies? If so, that would be important to know for other exiling.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do we know how well flavourgaming works? eg from the other 2 smms? im still not entirely sure there is a recruiting cult, and as far as i can tell the main reason it's even being debated is because of flavourgaming

if anything flavour-gaming would suggest it isn't a cult. We think there's a cult because PK's motivation is "to be invited into traveler's host". The wording suggests that traveler is a cult or at the very least some networker variant. Its also true that zinger is particularly fond of cults.

Y'all srsly have me starting to really question my mental state on this entire thing. Like, roughly in the middle of D1, there was some debate about Town an Mafia joining forces, in previous games, to neutralize some "Big Bad 3rd Party". Then y'all talk about no list just do this like a normal. I strongly feel as if lore "might" have a part in roles. more or less based on the common characters. Honestly though, I feel like this is nothing more than the ramblings of a mad man. . .

Asfinyti

aka amber
Yeah, I thought so too. Just wondering about what Rubik said - if someone could sign as someone else.
you can probably put anyone's name down in your letter and send it anonymously, although depending on what the bugle sees they'll probably call this out

I assume it can work for any alignment, I'd just prefer not giving it out to people who are anti-town. Are you not town or something?
i'm 3p survivor

if anything flavour-gaming would suggest it isn't a cult. We think there's a cult because PK's motivation is "to be invited into traveler's host". The wording suggests that traveler is a cult or at the very least some networker variant. Its also true that zinger is particularly fond of cults.
yeah, hence my hesitance to assume the existence of a cult
given the flavour i'd guess it's more likely that it's some sort of neighbourhood or something
i don't know that we can completely discount the possibility, but i think it's fairly unlikely given what we know, and even if there is one it's more than likely that we have tools to contain them

Asfinyti

aka amber
Y'all srsly have me starting to really question my mental state on this entire thing. Like, roughly in the middle of D1, there was some debate about Town an Mafia joining forces, in previous games, to neutralize some "Big Bad 3rd Party". Then y'all talk about no list just do this like a normal. I strongly feel as if lore "might" have a part in roles. more or less based on the common characters. Honestly though, I feel like this is nothing more than the ramblings of a mad man. . .
ms paint flashbacks

Asfinyti

aka amber
Ah. Idk what to make of that with this game, survivor is a role where your objective is just to get as far as possible, right?
i win if i'm alive at the end of the game, so yeah basically
it's not a huge deal honestly, i'd just like to be able to eliminate one possible source of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom