• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and btw Kaine, you ****ing nut if I get lynched I become mafia
why the **** would you half my threshold if you're really wanting to work in town's favor
if you're able to remove it please do it now and save it for when someone really scummy is getting away, thanks

and btw Kaine, you ****ing nut if I get lynched I become mafia
why the **** would you half my threshold if you're really wanting to work in town's favor
if you're able to remove it please do it now and save it for when someone really scummy is getting away, thanks
hey
no flamerino
only :dog2:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
hey
no flamerino
only :dog2:

dog_1f415.png
dog_1f415.png
dog_1f415.png

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well, this is interesting. Bugle confirms that the Jackal has double wincons? That is good for us. We still don't know if we can trust him when it comes to the circumstances of what triggers them. I also currently have two different wincons, with the potential of two others, and it's very confusing. I believe it was Argh who pointed out that we don't know for certain that the role Tevish is sharing around is his true role, so I would really appreciate if someone could confirm that in some way. Could break this game wide open.

The photo of funnier with the Rubik talk could be implying that he is indeed Traveller, or at least related to the subject. After all, if we ignore the fact that it's Rubik, we instead see that it is basically a cult being formed, with the last post in the picture talking about forgetting identity.

Also, do we know when the Bugle recurved certain information? Because if the info naming Spider-Men by their comic titles came before we had our nighttime chat about that same subject, it is almost certainly true. If it was written after we talked about, the author could have dug up and used those names anyway.

Also, I am Peter Parker, but not the Peter Parker who took those pictures.

Yeah, this is interesting. I also noticed that the Jackal's anti-town wincon has a serial killer wording, not a mafia wording, which lends credibility to the conflict between him and the mafia.

The evidence pointing toward funnier being Traveller makes me want to remove him first. The idea of an active cult is scary to me, so if rather close that door before we deal with the Jackal at this point.

vote: funnier

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The full mailbag got to me Tuesday at 10:14 PM.

The first photo (funnier) was done by the Bugle staff as a whole by subcontracting via an ability.

The other two photos were sent to us at the beginning of the in game day by Peter Parker, though we don't have a Peter Parker within our chat.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So that means the letter was most likely sent after I first mentioned being a comic title, but before any other Spider had followed suit, so it's probably valid.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
1) to eliminate all Town Aligned and Spider Aligned players. (You win at the beginning of the Day if no Town or Spider Aligned players exist in the Active player pool.)

This wording does sound odd. And to me seems to go against PK claiming independent. Seeing as spider aligned claimed they're essentially survivors. So the Jackal would either have to be last man standing or he would win with mafia, indicating that PK is part of that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
This wording does sound odd. And to me seems to go against PK claiming independent. Seeing as spider aligned claimed they're essentially survivors. So the Jackal would either have to be last man standing or he would win with mafia, indicating that PK is part of that.

I don't follow your logic here. Doesn't it just mean that SMS can win with whatever independents exist?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't follow your logic here. Doesn't it just mean that SMS can win with whatever independents exist?

My logic was that if spider aligned is basically independent (they have their own alignment name and it's said they are essentially survivors), then that would mean he can't just win with independents. I guess it could be like a weird serial killer typish role. But I still feel it's more likely PK is just mafia.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
My logic was that if spider aligned is basically independent (they have their own alignment name and it's said they are essentially survivors), then that would mean he can't just win with independents. I guess it could be like a weird serial killer typish role. But I still feel it's more likely PK is just mafia.

i understood the spidermen to be a pseudo-town faction, which would be why SMS couldn't win with them. town is basically (town + spidermen) in this instance, although the spidermen obviously have a lot more going on. Its easy to imagine that there could also be several regular independently aligned players.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
i understood the spidermen to be a pseudo-town faction, which would be why SMS couldn't win with them. town is basically (town + spidermen) in this instance, although the spidermen obviously have a lot more going on. Its easy to imagine that there could also be several regular independently aligned players.

I don't think they're a threat to town, but they seem to potentially have their own motives. And I do wonder if maybe one or two spiderman aligned players don't have town's best interest in mind. But yeah for the most part they're likely essentially town. They just seem to be considered independent.

What do you think of the fact that PK said they wanted Traveller to accept them as their host or whatever and that we probably know who Traveller is now? I don't believe that is their wincon in the game (seeing as I still think they're mafia) but it could possibly be their motivation. Which doesn't seem good.

Ragnarokio

What do you think of the fact that PK said they wanted Traveller to accept them as their host or whatever and that we probably know who Traveller is now? I don't believe that is their wincon in the game (seeing as I still think they're mafia) but it could possibly be their motivation. Which doesn't seem good.

they said it was their motivation. They said their wincon was to use a "certain ability" on traveller. They didn't come out and say which one, but since they have a gun with a single bullet in it, i'm guessing its that one. Their story doesn't really add up though, because as stated their win condition should be easier than their motivation. Thats not impossible on its own, but with both conditions being so similar, it feels weird to me.

I think there's a feasible chance traveler is a cult, and if thats the case then killing him sooner rather than later would be prudent.

I think a funnier lynch today is potentially justifiable.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
they said it was their motivation. They said their wincon was to use a "certain ability" on traveller. They didn't come out and say which one, but since they have a gun with a single bullet in it, i'm guessing its that one. Their story doesn't really add up though, because as stated their win condition should be easier than their motivation. Thats not impossible on its own, but with both conditions being so similar, it feels weird to me.

I think there's a feasible chance traveler is a cult, and if thats the case then killing him sooner rather than later would be prudent.

I think a funnier lynch today is potentially justifiable.

Ah, it had been a while since they revealed it so I forgot exactly what they claimed. That does make sense though with the win condition/motivation thing.

Do you have any info on how exile works, from previous games? I wonder if it would just be better to exile funnier seeing as he doesn't seem to be an immediate threat in his current state. And use our lynches on those that actually seem to be hostile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom