• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda's Loftwing?

M

Moonstream

Does anybody know what happened to Zelda's Loftwing after Ghirahim captured her? Did it just fly away? o_O

Most likely, yeah. It just waited for her much as it would have done if she had been in Skyloft.
We do see it at the end, so there's no reason to believe Ghirahim, or anyone did anything to it

I agree with the above. Zelda's Loftwing likely waited on "the sky isle of loftwings(?)" until she returned as usual. As said, the bird did appear at the end of the game, so it is safe to assume nothing bad happened to it, at least by the hands of Ghirahim. :yes:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Remember that when Zelda fell and you were talking with Gaepora he said "As long as she's with her bird she will be safe" I'm not sure how Gaepora would think her lofting would stay with her and protect her but that's what he said. I believe the bird just flew away.

Well we never know where Link's bird is when it is not with him. So yeah, Zelda's likely just flew away.

Remember that when Zelda fell and you were talking with Gaepora he said "As long as she's with her bird she will be safe" I'm not sure how Gaepora would think her lofting would stay with her and protect her but that's what he said. I believe the bird just flew away.

He simply assumed that because the Loftwings in the game were described as very loyal to their respective riders. Remember how Gaepora reacted when Link's bird didn't come after being called at the beginning of the game? He immediately drew conclusions that something was not right. That alone should be a testament to the Loftwing's unwavering loyalty; it could be compared to that of a real-world dog. Also, despite the story of what happened to Zelda being summarized by Link at the beginning, Gaepora still did not know Zelda's exact whereabouts, so it is not a mystery as to why he would assume her Loftwing was with her.

I do agree with you that the bird probably just flew off somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
If you watch at the end of the game the two birds are seen flying off together. They're fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom