• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zeldamon

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Here's an interesting idea. What Zelda monster or creature could be a pokemon? What moves might it know?

I'd say Helmaroc. It looks like some sort of bird pokemon. It could Helmaroc- the Wicked Bird Pokemon. Dark/Flying. It would know all the basic moves of it's type; like Fly, Gust, Shadow Ball, Pursuit, and others. It would have the special Nature Dark Terror: this causes it to get an attack boost when it faces a female pokemon under level 40 (referencing how Helmaroc King kidnaps little girls).

It could even evolve into the Helmaroc King.

Big Octo

=^)
Kikwis. I can see it perfectly. They could be grass type. If they were to evolve, then they would into... bigger Kikwis.

Fig

The Altruist
I would love to see Kikwis, Gorons, and Zoras to be created as (fanmade) Pokemon. It would be really cool to see them act like Pokemon do! Although if I had to choose one, I would definitely choose a Kikwi for my starter Pokemon! They are so cute! <3

Kikwis. I can see it perfectly. They could be grass type. If they were to evolve, then they would into... bigger Kikwis.

BuchaSS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom