• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: Time of Triumph Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just finished Zelda: Return of the Hylian. I gave up on the Oni Link sequal because it was too hard..... On the Time of Triumph, I finished the first to dungeons and got too the part were I need to get a Frosty Rock to save the leader of the mign. The only bartering item I have so far is a Perfume. I need two Tapestries, two Frost Rocks, and one Magma Rock. Those four will result in a heart Peice, Pegasus Boots, and setting the migner free. Does anyone know how I get any of those three items?

Okay, I discovered that you get Tapestry by bartering in Kakariko (I did not know that there were 2 barters in the south of town.....) And that you get Frosty Rock by asking the Migner how to get it, so the guy in the Force Gem places starts selling stuff. Does anyone at all know how to get Magma Stones?

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a challenge i think ill try to beat OLB as for 3T i have it on the computer but ive been waiting till i beat OLB. it sucks that the walkthroughs are in french cause im actually stuck after the monster Colosseum on OLB (love the music for by the way).

...Do ot get mad at me... Sorry to double post but.... Under a minute after posting ^... I figured out how to kill him... But I still need bottles...

Okay, I just got about halfway through the fifth dungeon in 3T, but I have to get to a room with 5 of those fire breathing blue devils that disapear when you go near them and a stalfos miniboss. The stalfos and the devils are easy, but by the time I go all the way through the dungeon just to get to that room, I only have one an a half hearts. I do not have any bottles to cary red potions in. So, are there any bottles in 3T? Were do I get them from?

Update One:

You know, it would be great if you guyes actualy help me, it would save me one hour of trying to figure it out... I still do not have a bottle... Okay, how do you kill the Vampire in the second phase. (The 3T Vampire, the OLB vampire looks like him, but he is fought differently.) The first phase he spits firebals and disapears when attempted to be attacked. So, there are four unlit lamps in the corners, what you have to do is make him spit the fire at it, when all four are lit, he will be stunned and one by one the lamps will unlit. If you keep attacking him with a sword when he is stunned, you only have to stun him twice. After that, he stops using fire and slashes you like a scratch, except he uses his boots. I can not figure out how to damage him here. He still disapears when you attempt to attack him.

Update Two:

I am stuck in the Temple of Water. It is in Lake Hylia in the past. I got most of the dungeon done, but to go any further I need the Dungeon Item, but I need a key to go get it. (I assume that the item is the Ice Rod.) The only chest/room I do not need the Ice Rod for is the room Link's Face is ontop on the map. The two sqaures on the map are different floors. In the room I am in, there is a door to the south you enter from, a stake you can hookshot to in the right of the bottem of the room. In the middle of the room, it is divided by a fence I can hookshot over, fire rod over, shoot arrows over, etc., but there is none of those hel me there. The room above it has no holes that lead to the other side. The other side only has a chest, nothing else. Here is a visual.
templeofwaterstuck.png

Update Three: All the prevous messages are solved. Also, you get passed the room in the Temple of Wate by melting the floor in the room above.

~EDIT BY SMITIE: Please use the edit button instead of double posting if you want to add some updates/extras in your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom