• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Synopsis Contest

Which of these ideas would you like to see made into a Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda by CraptainFalcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Clashing Blades by DuelMark

• The Legend of Zelda- Fierce Deity Rising for Wii U by ihateghirahim

• reboot Ocarina of Time by marcasskop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Create your own Zelda game idea. Post it in the comments. Tell us what's great about it. Tell us all about the features, story, mechanics, unique items, and whatever other gimmicks your game will have. I want everyone who can to make one. In a few days, I will make a poll that will let people decide which idea they'd want to see become a reality. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

1. Please include the game's name
2. Specify what system it will be for
3. Don't make you synopsis unbearably long

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Title: The Legend of Zelda
System: Wii U, PC, maybe Steambox
Synopsis: Deep in the western desert, a man known as Ganondorf Dragmire desires the Power of the Triforce. He wants to gain the "True Force" a spiritual ability comparable to the Goddesses themselves. To rule over Hyrule and the rest of the world, that is his deepest desire. But in old Hylian folklore, when Hyrule would see its darkest days a hero would rise, chosen by the goddesses. With the Blade of Evil's Bane, the Master Sword, that Hero would eliminate all evil from Hyrule. That Hero of Legend is a young man named Link. Raised in the southern province of Ordona, he would one day discover his true destiny. To stop Ganondorf from fouling the beautiful land of Hyrule. With the help of the wise Princess Zelda, together they would fight alongside the Hylians against Ganondorf and his armies. This would be known as Hyrule's darkest days.

Yeah, mine's a reboot and this is sort of what my fanfic is going to be about, but different. But I would love to see a reboot of the Zelda series.

Title: The Legend of Zelda: The Clashing Blades
System: Wii U
Visual style: Skyward Sword-type models and coloring
Unique Items: Various swords with different powers
Gimmick: Astral projection
Gameplay: Using the gamepad similarly to The Wind Waker HD
Synopsis: Hundreds of years since the last events in the Child Timeline, an former member of the Hyrulean knights returns, using a cursed sword holding the spirit of a great evil giving him power. In one night, he takes over Hyrule castle, forcing Princess Zelda into hiding with her old friend, Link. However, she falls into a coma to awaken her family's magic to aid them, thus she joins her old friend Link as a spirit and the two must find the ancient Master Sword to stop the traitor knight from spreading anarchy and achieve a wish on the Triforce.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Please people! Make this contest worth it and submit and idea!

The Legend of Zelda- Fierce Deity Rising for Wii U
The franchise takes a shift in tone as Link is faced by an evil alliance of Ganondorf, Vaati, a revived Zant, and a resurrected Ghirahim. To stop their combined might, Link must travel to Termina and recover the ancient Fierce Deity's Mask. Link must use its powers, but at the same time its evil starts to corrupt him. Link mustalternate between uncovering more about the mythos of Termina while journeying to Hyule to keep evil at bay. The game will feature two non-parallel worlds, the return of the OoT artstyle, a long and challenging quest, and the nostalgic return of elements from MM.The game will also feature a darker and more mysterious plot that is warranted by Termina's return. Hyrule will be based on its TP appearance, and the dynamic combat of both that game and WW will return. The gamepad will be utilized for item organization, off-screen play, and several new items. It will be an excellent installment that will please long-time fans.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
reboot Ocarina of Time
have visuals like that of Soul Calibur 2
orchestrated music by the same guys that did Melee
larger world,more stuff,include things from ura zelda

...thats all i have in mind

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Feirce Deity Rising concept sounds awesome. I like the idea that Link is outmatched and desperate and needs to take use of more drastic measures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom