• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP sign ups

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Hey, can I join the RP? Here's my character (OC, I guess you would call it):
Name: Sia
Species: Deku Scrub
Backstory: Sia was a Deku Scrub of Lorule but she couldn't take all the evilness. She left. She's good friends with Ravio and can become friends with pretty much anyone. She's a rogue Deku and doesn't really know all the other Deku Scrubs of Hyrule. She's very childish. When Sia fights she jumps into the air and slams whoever she wants to fight in the face. She goes really fast so it can really deal some damage. If she's really mad at you she might also start punching you but that doesn't hurt much. In fact, it really doesn't hurt AT ALL.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Talked to Huk and he's back next month. Told me I could accept Pug, and I am. Welcome to the club.
I suggest catching up on the RP so far, and figuring out how Sia gets to Termina with the group. We can try to get a cliffnotes version up for you if you want.

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Oh, um, okay! Sure, thanks! I'm good at coming up with stories quick maybe she was traveling and stopped in Termina and found the group so she joined them!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That would be a little simple, Termina being an alternate dimension and Ravio not being born for hundreds of years (takes place after OoT on the Child Timeline). How did she get to Termina, as well as this point in time?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I'm going to try something a LITTLE different...
It'll be hard to get it accepted, and it'll be hard to keep track of, but I'm sure it could work!

Name: Dan
Species: Human
Appearance:
th

Height: 5' 2"
Personality:
Dan is an eager boy, ready to take on challenges with a smile on his face. He's used to seeing unusual creatures, and will think of them as Pokemon and will try to catch them! Dan does care for his friends, though, and will help them in their time of need! He doesn't really try to hurt anyone, but if you make him mad he may hit you with his baseball bat without question!

Backstory/bio:
Dan was your average Pokemon Trainer in the Kanto Region. He had his first Pokemon, a Bulbasaur he named Gewalt, but chose not to capture any more in favor of his starter. He trained it for years, making it stronger and more capable of combat. Just as he finished training his once-Bulbasaur-now-Venusaur, Dan came across an odd rip in the very space and time. This dimensional tear was unknowingly created by Hoopa, and Dan had fallen for it. He walked in, only to fall for who knows how long through this tear. Before Dan knew it, he had awoken inside the Clock Tower with little idea as to what happened.

Weapon: A Metal Baseball Bat
Equipment:
  • 5 Pokeballs ((Capture Rate isn't determined here, only if the monster is weak may it be captured!))
Current Team:

Name: Gewalt (Venusaur)
Moves:
  • Giga Drain
  • Leech Seed
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Solar Beam

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm going to try something a LITTLE different...
It'll be hard to get it accepted, and it'll be hard to keep track of, but I'm sure it could work!

Name: Dan
Species: Human
Appearance:
th

Height: 5' 2"
Personality:
Dan is an eager boy, ready to take on challenges with a smile on his face. He's used to seeing unusual creatures, and will think of them as Pokemon and will try to catch them! Dan does care for his friends, though, and will help them in their time of need! He doesn't really try to hurt anyone, but if you make him mad he may hit you with his baseball bat without question!

Backstory/bio:
Dan was your average Pokemon Trainer in the Kanto Region. He had his first Pokemon, a Bulbasaur he named Gewalt, but chose not to capture any more in favor of his starter. He trained it for years, making it stronger and more capable of combat. Just as he finished training his once-Bulbasaur-now-Venusaur, Dan came across an odd rip in the very space and time. This dimensional tear was unknowingly created by Hoopa, and Dan had fallen for it. He walked in, only to fall for who knows how long through this tear. Before Dan knew it, he had awoken inside the Clock Tower with little idea as to what happened.

Weapon: A Metal Baseball Bat
Equipment:
  • 5 Pokeballs ((Capture Rate isn't determined here, only if the monster is weak may it be captured!))
Current Team:

Name: Gewalt (Venusaur)
Moves:
  • Giga Drain
  • Leech Seed
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Solar Beam
Very interesting. I'm not thinking he's acceptable, but I'll check with Huk. He may be interested in this. Until then, don't count him as accepted.

Also, don't forget that you guys can claim canon characters!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Very interesting. I'm not thinking he's acceptable, but I'll check with Huk. He may be interested in this. Until then, don't count him as accepted.

Also, don't forget that you guys can claim canon characters!
I can't play canon characters very well, so no. I'm best off making my own characters for my own fun experiences!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't remember off the top of my head who's open, but you can do anyone from any game. I mean, we have a Pokemon trainer. Or make an OC... Up to you.
And it should only be partway into next month when we're back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom