• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP sign ups

ok thanks i'll do that then sometime, and is my oc accepted?(i saw i forgot to add he's human)

Yes he is. Though,where in Hyrule is he starting at? Like in Castle town,Termina,etc.?
Just so later he might be able to meet the other characters.

mhm, i was thinking about that too, usually i let him start in hyrule field but because you are in termina i'll just have to be a bit more creative i guess :P
i haven't read alot of you rp yet so i don't know yet where i will start eactly let me read up and i'll tell you

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I thought of more ideas for the plot. Is it okay with you guys if the HMS is actually a villan, somehow linked to majora's spirit? The evil that left the mask at the end of the game went into skull kid [as the poisonous aura], so the HMS is trying to extract it for an unknown purpose. Does that sound like it will work? Link must defeat the HMS in the end, the mask and its power is forever destroyed [like in the Lord of the Rings] Solro's antidote would be a temporary fix.

Btw, in case anyone was wondering, what I say about the HMS in the roleplay is just for the RP we are having, I don't actually think he's evil in pure Zelda canon.

Oh,and I might keep Anju or Kafei at the stock pot inn,when one leaves,the other might stay,just so they can greet any new players to the RP,who stop there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom