• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Chuchus???? they jelly creatures? (This is half a wild guess)

Someone's always gotta say ChuChu. That's why the answer is never chu-chus.

3/7
Not Zols.
4/7
MK9, real nice thinking, but you're not thinking of the right centered around thing.
5/7

2 more.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Ganondorf in OoT. :ganondorf:

I think that's actually wrong but he does show up in the beginning, middle, and end, and it gets closer to another hint.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Ganondorf in WW. He shows up once at the beginning, once at the middle, and twice at the end. In the first encounter he's strong, but not as strong as he could be. In the middle, he's even stronger because you broke the seal. In his first appearance at the end, he is even stronger because he has obtained Tetra/Zelda's Triforce. In his second appearance at the end, he has all three pieces of the Triforce assembled.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Zelda in OoT? In the beggining, she's a weakish child. In the middle, she rides off with Impa. In the end, she appears in the ToT then Ganon's castle. Each time she seems to get stronger. She always changes from Zelda to sheik.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Guys, the subject is an enemy, not a character.

10/7 o_O Okay here's the hint:

The Before, Middle, and After part pretains to a year. Before a year, in the middle of a year, and after a year.

3/10 to the second hint.

Last edited:
perhaps its an enemy that appeared in a game that came out before a certain year then in a game that came out that year and then twice in a game that came out the year after?

Epwna

The epic turnip king
The ball and Chain Trooper! It was in Alttp, which was in 1992. The middle refers to OoX, In 2001. And the last two games it appeared in were MC and TP!

I'm afraid I have no idea. I mean that could be anything!

but if I have to guess, the games are WW(2003) FSA(2004) and MC(2005)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom