• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ah, well, I'm not all that good with making riddles, but I'll give it a go. :)

Subject: Enemy

I am not an enemy that you would see in a dungeon, but I'm still a force to be reckoned with, especially when in big numbers. And although I am an enemy, I can be a friend as well, but only if you were to force me to be on your side by not letting me go.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I am posting this again so people actually see it this time.

Rule 7:From now on, all riddles must have the game they are from unless they are in more than two games.

Rule number 8: After seven incorrect guesses, you have one hint. After that you wait for 10 incorrect guesses for the second hint. For the answer you need 7 more incorrect guesses.

Din Akera

Sniper

I am not an enemy that you would see in a dungeon, but I'm still a force to be reckoned with, especially when in big numbers. And although I am an enemy, I can be a friend as well, but only if you were to force me to be on your side by not letting me go.

I will guess a rolling Goron, or one of the wrestling Gorons

knowlee

knowlee

What ever the things that pop out of the ground and stand on top of each other are in MC...

Nope. That's not the answer either.

Well, since there's been 7 incorrect guesses, I guess it's time to give a hint now. Here's the main riddle below:

And here's the hint:

I can be easily defeated by a Hero's most used weapon, but there is a time where I was invulnerable to any weapons that the Hero might use against me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom