• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

We have a long history,
but we are ruined.
We are excellent at what we do,
but birds may have bothered us.
Who are we?
Game? Subject, possibly?

Remember that these riddles need subjects and sometimes the game. If the answer to this riddle only appeared once in the series, you must include the game. If not, at least put a subject to give us some direction to the answer.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
wait, when are the Cobble said to be made of stone? Astrid and Zauz are cobble and they look more like Gerudo? anyway.....

Game: Phantom Hourglass
Subject: Character

Floating endlessly
Living in a fantasy
Endlessly searched for
Completely fake

Nyave or Nyeve. (I do not remember which is which.) If I am right, I will right a riddle later. Also, Atrid is a Cobble? I know Zauz is a cobble, but he looks more like a Rito to me. The Cobble from Island of Ruins and Island of dead seem to be made of stone to me. Well, not made of stone, but their skin seems to look like stone, but maybe that is for cameflouge.

By the way, that was only one geuss so it is 1/7. Here is my second geuss. Is it the people with the colidoscope tlescopes? (Fun Fact of the day! They are the only instant that a country that is not actualy ventured to in any game is mentioned. The only other thing like that is the noncanonical country of Calatia.)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I place my guess on the Ghost Ship. Considering it is a miniboss, I can see it as a character. People look for it because they think there are riches in it, but it is really a hallucination...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom