• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Pushed Back to 2017, Playable on Wii U and NX

Dan

That's why I said "they're saying".

I'm just pointing it out so some of our more uninformed forum dwellers are aware and don't end up crying in their chicken nuggets when Nintendo's prolific statement comes to a false conclusion.

I'm just pointing it out so some of our more uninformed forum dwellers are aware and don't end up crying in their chicken nuggets when Nintendo's prolific statement comes to a false conclusion.
Agreed. Duke Nukem Forever and Mighty No.9 are both warnings to us all, a game is only released, when it is actually released, regardless of any dates given to us.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It will probably be launch for the NX. Which is coming 2017 as I saw in the tealeaves.

However the fact Wii U does not get it first and in 2016 is disgraceful. They have delayed and delayed and it's not even going to be exclusive for console I bought exclusively for it.

Well this is it. **** the Wii U. **** Nintendo and **** Zelda.

I'm done with this company. May their stupid decisions lead to their ruin.

I'm leaving forever. Goodbye.

Seriously, mate, I don't think anyone on Earth cares about Link's genitals more than you.

I'd say the snide comment is unwarranted. Zeldainformer is the bigger culprit TBH, and Nintendo Everything wasn't much better.

However, I agree that the subject needs to simply die...on both sides. That means Mango as well. That means no dropping in and accusing these websites when they are reporting on completely unrelated subjects. You're only validating their beliefs on everyone who disagrees with them when you do this, and you're only giving them more reason to keep bringing it up and increasing their clickbait articles in hopes of a share of that taboola profit. Learn when to leave it alone.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Seriously, mate, I don't think anyone on Earth cares about Link's genitals more than you.
We've nothing else to talk about with the game. The artwork isn't even new info, it's all stuff we've already seen, I just thought it was funny as in nearly every bit of footage we've gotten, we've had people look at it and try to twist it into thinking that he looked like a girl, and well here he just looks like his regular self.
I'd say the snide comment is unwarranted. Zeldainformer is the bigger culprit TBH, and Nintendo Everything wasn't much better.

However, I agree that the subject needs to simply die...on both sides. That means Mango as well. That means no dropping in and accusing these websites when they are reporting on completely unrelated subjects. You're only validating their beliefs on everyone who disagrees with them when you do this, and you're only giving them more reason to keep bringing it up and increasing their clickbait articles in hopes of a share of that taboola profit. Learn when to leave it alone.
I actually was done with the topic, until it was revived by the recent rumors. All that aside, it's just funny to me, since clearly that's just Link, and so many people have starred at different shots of the game and tried to say it was something else, and well you really can't do that here.

I have to say I don't really like the art direction of Zelda Dual Console. It's just not my cup of tea that's all. I do think the game will be amazing (well I hope so).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
**** **** **** Nintendo why are you doing this?!

I get it, you gotta turn a profit. You're a business. But the game was supposed to launch four months ago. I know the NX desperately needs titles to play, but we the players need reasons to use the Wii U, which as it stands, only has about five first party titles in development for this year (technically three since Color Splash is hardly your best effort in terms of paper mario).

Nintendo...come the **** on. Don't make me sell my Wii U.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Well, the year delay sucks, but I ain't mad. I was gonna buy an XboxOne, but decided to wait til NX to see how that's like. Well, I can't do that now. Imma get an XboxOne.

I'm sure the game is gonna be great. So I'm still gonna get it, probably for Wii U. What I don't get is why people think they're ****ting on Wii U owners. I got a Wii U years ago thinking I'd have Zelda U soon, but it didn't happen. But hey, that's fine because I didn't buy a Wii U only for Zelda. I think if anyone buys any console for one or two games, then that's a very poor decision on their part. Some of the greatest games of this gen are only on Wii U. Splatoon, Mario Maker, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (well, it's the definitive edition 0_0), Mario Kart 8, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Smash 4(again the definitive edition). So if you bought a Wii U only for Zelda and are kinda pissed about the delay, try out some of those games, they're not so bad.

Dan

Well, the year delay sucks, but I ain't mad. I was gonna buy an XboxOne, but decided to wait til NX to see how that's like. Well, I can't do that now. Imma get an XboxOne.

I'm sure the game is gonna be great. So I'm still gonna get it, probably for Wii U. What I don't get is why people think they're ****ting on Wii U owners. I got a Wii U years ago thinking I'd have Zelda U soon, but it didn't happen. But hey, that's fine because I didn't buy a Wii U only for Zelda. I think if anyone buys any console for one or two games, then that's a very poor decision on their part. Some of the greatest games of this gen are only on Wii U. Splatoon, Mario Maker, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (well, it's the definitive edition 0_0), Mario Kart 8, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Smash 4(again the definitive edition). So if you bought a Wii U only for Zelda and are kinda pissed about the delay, try out some of those games, they're not so bad.

Give this man 10 logic points, well done. Mario Kart 8 was what my Wii U was built for! :P

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I just want to say that generally a delay of a year or two for a game is almost always a good thing. You usually get a much better product when it finally comes out. Especially if it's from a major developer. I know it sucks that we have to wait, but usually it's worth it. I might actually even get an NX on launch. Which would be a first for me for a home console. I did get the 3DS on its launch. For all my other gaming systems I got them at least a year and a half after launch or later.

Reactions: Dan

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Amen to that.
Alright, it's no longer funny at this point. I'm sorry I dared to bring the topic up, can we stop this?
Okay, as long as everybody stop talking about it. Lord knows I'm tired of hearing about it too.
I think maybe I read the comment of yours the "amen to that" one as more negative then it might be, so sorry, but I'll stop so long as people stop getting angry at me for joking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom