• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda on XBOX?!?!?!

I heard from a friend who heard from Intel (inside gamestop) that Nintendo is considering Xbox to make Zelda Chronicles.... IS THIS TRUE?

I doubt it, especially since its Zelda one of Nintendo's greatest legacies, If you can provide credible sources then maybe its true but in most cases like this its just a rumor plane and simple, I can't see Nintendo putting Zelda on any system but their own.

I looked and found nothing of the such on GameStop, if you can find it I would like to see how credible this info is.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Gamestop isn't the best source, and a friend who heard from someone from Gamestop is probably even worse (no offense to any friends who've heard from Gamestop who are reading this convo). Wait for a more reliable source before you believe that.

Clank

Hmm
If Nintendo starts putting first party franchises like Zelda on other consoles, then I would take that as them giving up on the hardware market(and thus the Wii U/3DS) and since I don't see that happening anytime soon...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Really doubt that's true. If Nintendo did a SEGA and backed out of the console market then you would probably see their games pop up on other platforms but not anytime before then, and who's to say there would even be an Xbox by that time? Otherwise I doubt they'd risk losing one of their only major selling points, that being their exclusives.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
In other news, I heard that Sony and Nintendo are planning to merge with each other and form Sonyntendo.

I heard that they were going to borrow some shiny Blast Processing from SEGA.

Anyways, the idea of Zelda being on XBEX is a silly notion. I don't think Microsoft would even want anything to do with something like Selda. Such silly.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I was amazed that Pokebank will work from a PC. Flagship franchises on other consoles? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom