• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Let's Act: The Project Reborn

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Has Shiek been taken yet? With my deep voice it would sound hilarious to be him/her. XD If he/she hasn't, I'll make an audio file.

Sheik is still available; just submit your natural voice or a voice you think suits him/her.

Yep, mostly maybe a bit higher. Since it was Navi.

Hmmm, well if that's the case then I'm afraid that you... got the part. :P

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Actually, now that I think about it. I'm probably more suited to be Ganondorf. I don't know, I'll submit something and we'll see then.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i don't know how to send audio to your email! please help and i might be able to choose

C

CannibalPieChan

I might try out for Shiek. Are the sages going to be all one voice? If not, I'd like to try for Saria, too... *makes a video since she just figured out how to record!*

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
i don't know how to send audio to your email! please help and i might be able to choose

http://www.mediafire.com/ use that and send the file to me, and we'll see how it works.

Hmmm, my mic isn't very good quality, but maybe I could try for Zelda? Can I email you my voice recording?

Well, we have to see how well someone can edit those mic sounds to make them sound good. Just submit to me the sounds anyways. Just email.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Zelda Child, you'd make a very good young Zelda, yet you have some opposition with your choice of emotions. Sometimes you would stop your lines and add emotion to places to where it wasn't necessary. You do have a very appropriate voice for young Zelda, and you have potential. You are on my search list; send me another audition that improves the directions I stated and you may have the role.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hmm, yes, but I was reading the script as it played on the game. So, I change the emotions... this could be a challenge, because I don't really change emotion easily, but I will try. Hopefully it will be better! ^^

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I would like to point out to everyone that the deadline is getting nearer and nearer, if we don't have enough people to do roles we shall soon be forced to either cancel the project again or reuse voices.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ok Zelda_Child, you did much better this round which is why I want you to try one more time with those lines. Space yourself out a bit with your words where you feel they seem appropriate as you seemed a tad rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom