• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Let's Act: The Project Reborn

David

But you called me here...
I have one question. Is this going to be recorded and placed somewhere on the site? Or is it going to be like the live streams, where if you don't see it at the right time, you never get to see it.

We aren't making it as a Live Stream type thing. Its going to be individually recorded, and then posted when completed. And Charge, I'll think about who I want to be, and I'll send you a sample of my voice.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Mind if I try out for Ganondorf? I think I'd make a pretty rockin' Ganondorf.

Or if that doesn't work out, I can play Ocarina for you.

Send me a sample of your voice, and since you are indeed trying out for Ganondorf then I ask you to send different tones of your voice.

Petman might be doing the recording, but perhaps if you show me how busy you both will be then perhaps I'll be able to pick between you two proper.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
If my mic's quality isn't great, ( I have no idea if it is o-o), I could do a small female part, but I'd like to be Navi if that's alright.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i don't think i can join but i would love to hear this and i would like to hear destiny's Navi voice :P

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Don't worry, my voice is really high on it's own it won't sound unnatural. I could probably get a voice sample in tomorrow. I guess I'll just post in on Youtube? Or do you want me too email it to you?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Has Shiek been taken yet? With my deep voice it would sound hilarious to be him/her. XD If he/she hasn't, I'll make an audio file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom