• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: Fire Prophecy and Ice Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zleda

Toon Deity
I'm sure you've all seen the news article, And I decided to open a thread to discuss the rumors.

Personally I think the games (if they happen at all) will take on the same style as the old GB games (top down perspective) with modern graphics and the 3D affects to the gameplay, kinda like what Mario did on the 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land. I could make up anything for the stories and plots, so I'll leave that to the more creative members... :)

What are your thoughts? Will these games actually happen? What will they be like?

Zleda

Toon Deity
I think it would be amazing to have a pair of games for the 3DS, I'm sick of playing Ocarina of time and Link's Awakening on my 3DS

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
That would be interesting, but I don't see that happening with true 3D games. The 3DS Zeldas are going to be what console Zelda was before the Wii MotionPlus was brought in, and it's much more difficult to make those kinds of games than 2D games like the Oracle series.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I figured it was fake, but of course there's always that chance. I just can't beleive it took them like less than a day to debug it.

I fairly sure it was fake from the time I saw it. I don't know...just had a feeling. Perhaps it was the lack of detail in the logos.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So I'm guessing this topic is getting closed?
Confirmed fake kinda kills discussions so...ya.

ThreadClosed2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom