• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Cdi Games in Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Hey guys Bombchu here,

So one day I was wondering, where would be the placement of the Cdi games on the timeline(some of you are rolling eyes right now)? It may sound stupid because they are considred the worst games in the universe, but just tell me your theory and dicuss. Also, provide if you are splitist(support split timeline) or linearist( support one linear timeline).

See ya.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Since Nintendo stated time and again that the CDi games were non-canon, they are on neither branch of the timeline.

However, for the sake of this thread, I'd say that if they were part of the timeline, they would probably take place after the NES games at the end of the child timeline.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
They occur in the alternate universe of things that blaspheme greatness.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a--" *gets shot with an arrow*

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hey guys Bombchu here,

So one day I was wondering, where would be the placement of the Cdi games on the timeline(some of you are rolling eyes right now)? It may sound stupid because they are considred the worst games in the universe, but just tell me your theory and dicuss. Also, provide if you are splitist(support split timeline) or linearist( support one linear timeline).

See ya.

I would place them around LOZ. King Karkinian is the king in LOZ, and he is also the king in the CD-I Zelda's, so I would place it around there.;)

T

TwilightTurtle

Nintendo released the rights to Phillips to try to expand their market, none of the events in those game are accurate to the fiction. No Nintendo personel were active in the story so its not even worth asking. And yes they do still suck.

A

alinktotheinfo

THEY DON'T COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE NOT UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF NINTENDO, BECAUSE OF THIS THEY CANNOT BE PART OF THE TIMELINE, THE CLOSEST YOU CAN GET TO SOMETHING NOT BEING ON THE TIMELINE IS FOUR SWORDS AND THE ORACLES, BUT THEY WERE UNDER NINTENDO'S CONTROL....SO DON'T TRY TO PUT THOSE HORRIBLE GAMES INTO THE ZELDA TIMELINE, AND DON'T YOU DARE DO IT AGAIN! srry if i come on mean, but they don't belong in the timeline because Nintendo didn't supervise them and were made by Philips so they will never count, we already have trouble with nintendo's games to throw Philips into the mix would be torturious

Crono

Hylian Rebel
There was a king, as shown in the backstory of Adventure of Link and in game, and he died, hence King's Tomb.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Karkinian is the king in LOZ? That's news to me. I don't think any king appears in LOZ at all, or are you referring to the cartoon?

No, he is not in the game its self, but he was the ruling king at this time period in Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom