• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Breath of the Wild (Some Fans don't like it?)

DeadGuyL

Fierce Deity
guys apparently this new Zelda was very good trailer and gameplay but from what I saw in the trailer's comments have some people who think that the game's storyline has changed and that it will take the game to bankruptcy? I do not agree with that, what do you guys think?

guys apparently this new Zelda was very good trailer and gameplay but from what I saw in the trailer's comments have some people who think that the game's storyline has changed and that it will take the game to bankruptcy? I do not agree with that, what do you guys think?
No one even knows the storyline yet so no we don't know yet but who cares this game is great

don't care about storyline. nintendo is not known for their amazing stories. i'm mad at the stamina meter and kinda wanna shove a melon up the rear of whoever's great idea it was to bring it back, but i'll still buy it. its simply no longer a pre-order must for me.

Reactions: Dan

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We can't know about the storyline yet. It is too early to judge, we have been told nothing about the story. The gameplay looks sound and we shall have to wait to see about the story. It is something very important to me but seeing as I don't know anything about it apart from Ganon being involved (and I love Ganon)I'm not going to make a judgement on it.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Maybe, if it IS a throwback to Z1, there is just a simple story and objective.
The story hasn't been revealed yet, because they do not want the story to be spoiled. So they took out all NPC's and towns out of the demo.

However, Aonuma did say that this is a story driven game that relies on solving the mystery of Link's past and exactly what happened to Hyrule.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I doubt the game will do that well, will probably get decent Zelda reviews, but only sell 3-4m. My personal opinion of the trailer...not much to interest me. Link isn't doing much that's interesting. Nothing to hype me. Just link doing mundane things. And the lack of information thus far has just left me uninterested.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I doubt the game will do that well, will probably get decent Zelda reviews, but only sell 3-4m. My personal opinion of the trailer...not much to interest me. Link isn't doing much that's interesting. Nothing to hype me. Just link doing mundane things. And the lack of information thus far has just left me uninterested.
Lack of information? They had a five hour gameplay showcase where they explained a great many things about the game.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Lack of information? They had a five hour gameplay showcase where they explained a great many things about the game.

I didn't see that until much later. I admit, seeing Zelda turn into an RPG leaves me very...disapointed.

There are always going to be people who ##### and complain, that's just a fact of life. This is especially true of game nerds. The game looks amazing and is everything 99% of the Zelda fanbase has been asking for, but some people are still complaining. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom