• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Zelda 2 Final Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Hi everyone! I am about to go in the final palace for Zelda2 and would like a few tips please.
I will probobly be okay with Mases video walkthrough though.

MW7

Well the walkthrough will help navigating a ton. The palace has many forks in the road and with how difficult the combat is, you definitely don't want to go to rooms that won't help you. When I beat the game a few months ago, I'd say I saw the game over screen about 10 times during the final palace so don't give up. Also don't battle enemies if you can just run past them. There are these crazy bird enemies in the final palace that make blue iron knuckles seem easy. I found a really cheap way to beat them though. Usually you find them in rooms with breakable brick walls so you can't easily escape them. What I did was break the bottom 2 bricks just so link could barely walk under the wall. Then the bird warriors try to jump over you but the wall blocks them. As they fall in front of you, you can stab them in the knees for easy damage. In a fair fight one of them would usually just about kill me. Using this method I usually wasn't even touched.

Big Octo

=^)
Use the walk through and blah, blah, blah . . . and, gosh dang it, find some way to kill Thunderbird! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom