• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Zant, the Funnest Boss Battle in the Game?

Wich Zant stage do you prefer?

• None, i didn't like or enjoy the battle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forest Temple Boss room.

• Goron Mines Mini-boss room.

• Lakebed/Water Temple Boss room.

• Forest Temple Mini-boss room.

• Snowpeak Ruins Boss room.

• South of Castle Town.

• Total voters

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
OMG! Finally someone sees just how amazing Zant's battle is! I mean, I loved everything about it! The music that keeps getting wilder and wilder until, until! Uh UH UUH WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! XD

Anyway, Yeah, it was awesome with how it was mixes of so many previous Bosses. I liked the whole thing, but if I had to choose one part, I'd have to say the sword fight outside of Hyrule Castle Town, cuz it's epic. :)

I enjoyed the lakebed temple version with the giant Zant faces. I thought it was a really cool concept and almost managed to add an iota of difficulty. You know, almost.

I loked the south of castle town battle. So if ganondorf gave zant some power, why did he not give him the ability to have a decent sword fight? hahaha

I really enjoy the battle against Zant every time I play through TP. Granted, he is a bit easy, but I love the atmosphere of the battle, though for me, it doesn't hold up to that of the final battle against Ganondorf. My favorite part of fighting Zant is the battle south of Castle Town.

Fig

The Altruist
I love Zant for his craziness and unpredictable personality during your fight against him. I see myself as him for the most part. I'm sorry if I kind of scare you guys with this thought in mind o_O

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh I LOVE Zant. he was great. Even though he turned out to be a lunatic he was very cool and a fun character. He is my fav Villain in the Zelda games. I loved all battles against him but I love the last battle the most. His spinning and beserk slashing made it more fun and challenging

Final stage in South Castle Town was my personal favorite. It's kind of ultimately where he loses control completely and just goes nuts.

That battle was so fun the first time! I think all the stages are very unique, but the last one was probably my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom