• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Personal Headcannon

Djinn

and Tonic
Everyone has that theory or assumption that they actually like more than what we saw in a movie, series etc. Sometimes it's just a preferred outcome or just fills in the blanks that were never explained at all. So what's yours?

Mine,

Dragonball Abridged is my new accepted canon series. Unedited Dragonball Z is the edited fanfiction by someone with no sense of humor.

James Bond is an assigned name for agents that are promoted to a certain rank in MI6. Their identity is hidden and they are given that name by the government.

Reactions: Dan
My headcannon fires lasers at pop singers.

In all seriousness though, I like this topic, and I know I have some of these, but no matter how hard I try I can't recall any at the moment.

*edit* Actually, this is my headcanon for Pokemon Yellow.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
James Bond is an assigned name for agents that are promoted to a certain rank in MI6. Their identity is hidden and they are given that name by the government.

I thought this was an actual thing?? Either way, I second that headcannon!

JackiexHyde in That 70s Show. Season 8 doesn't exist to me because as far as I and most people are concerned, they were always endgame.

I can't think of anymore right now tbh...

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I thought this was an actual thing?? Either way, I second that headcannon!

JackiexHyde in That 70s Show. Season 8 doesn't exist to me because as far as I and most people are concerned, they were always endgame.

I can't think of anymore right now tbh...

JackiexFez all the way :ananger: That was my ship from episode 1

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also shared by me. As well as Wonka chocolate being made out of children and that Leo's totem in Inception is his wedding ring.
Also, Zion is a part of the Matrix

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Weeping Angels are banished Timelords.

See i thought that for awhile, but then i went back to a statement said by either the 10th or the 11th, they are evolution's greatest predator, funny enough the 12th meets something similar with the Quantum Shade. The Angels operate by Quantum Locks. So maybe the Shade is either a Young Angel (but it might not fit due to the Cherub angels from Angels in Manhatten) or the evolved Weeping Angel, one that no longer need a form but can change between states.

My only major headcanon, which also intermixes with "Fix Fic" I suppose, is for Gurren Lagann. Sadly there's no way to avoid spoilers on this one.

The opening sequence is not a demonstration of the Spiral Nemesis from another universe, it's the future of the canon universe. Basically after the events of the series, Simon somehow learns that Nia, being based on a program, is not truly gone, but rather sent to the Anti-Spiral equivalent of a recycling bin. He attempts to mount a rescue but it's turned down by the new union of human planets as doing so could potentially release everything inside; and they don't want the galaxy flooded in Anti-spiral weapons and criminals and such. Simon plans to go with just his crew then, and they tell him if he does this, he's effectively declaring war on the entire universe and every world with human life will be fighting against him. Which of course leads to "Every star in the sky is our enemy". It probably has a ton of holes, but I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom