• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YOUR Ideas for the CONFIRMED Gen III Remake

Are you excited for the new games?

• I'm dying!!! :'D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very.

• Yes.

• I don't care.

• No.

• Not at all.

• I'd rather die...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HOENN REMAKES!!!!!????!!!???

I've played the 3rd gen games OVER AND OVER, back when they were still relatively new.

I remember, back when Heart Gold/ Soul Silver was newly announced, I was UBER excited, expecting Ruby/Sapphire to be out shortly after the next Gen, (Black and White), and I was PISSED when I found out they were just moving right on into a new gen, (X and Y), WITHOUT MY REMAKE!!! >:c
The 3rd gen games were BY FAR my favorite games. I loved the Story, Loved the Graphics, Loved the RUNNING SHOES.... and Flygon. Kick-a$$, MtherF***-ing Flygon. I Love Flygon.
I was ready for it. .... It never happened.... I was heartbroken.... and then, From the heavens, Nintendo Announced it. My sadness lifted.

And now, now that I LOVE X and Y SOOO much more than any other game (in the series) I've played before, I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT until the Graphics and gimmicks of X and Y, fuse with my Previous favorite title. It was well worth the wait. :silent:

AND NOW I'M FRIKKIN' EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF!!! >: D

Terminus said:
Hey Gamefreak. How about you bring back the thing where your Pokemon walk with you?
IN 3D? HELL YES.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!

I'm really hoping for that -squee-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom