• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite/Least Favorite Pokémon Town/City?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Surprisingly, I couldn't find a thread like this. I went back a few pages, and found nothing. If there is another thread, then I apologize in advanced.

We all have that one town or city that we all love, the question is which one is your favorite? I've always been a BIG fan of Floaroma Town. The atmosphere of the town is the definition of calm and soothing. I also really like Aspertia City from B2/W2, it felt like an actual City versus some dingy wasteland. Lastly, I've also grown quite fond of Jubilife City. If anything feels like an actual bustling city, it was this one.

My least favorite has to be Lavender Town. I can understand the praise this town receives for it's eerie atmosphere, but it just doesn't appeal to me. Not to bash anyone that likes it, but what do you like about it so much? In addition to that, I'm not big on Nimbasa City. It seems more or less like a playground versus an actual city.

What about you? Which is your favorite? Least favorite? Discuss.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My favourite is probably Slateport City. Reasons for that are because of the awesome music, the awesome atmosphere, and the fact that I lived at a port city for the first 9 years of my life :P It reminds me quite a bit of Vancouver

My least favourite is New Bark Town. This may be a stupid reason, but it's because of the red head dude. The first time I played Pokemon Crystal, I absolutely hated that guy, more than Gary. Stealing Pokemon, and then pretending to be better than me when you know nothing about Pokemon? I've had a bit of a grudge against New Bark since then... Yes I know, dumb reason to hate a town :xd:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
My favorite towns/cities are Aspertia City, Goldenrod City, and Castelia City, as they feel like actual cities that people live and work in. Aspertia in particular is a favorite because it's a starting location, and feels like someone can actually live there instead of just leaving and never coming back except for talking to the professor. Sorry Pallet Town, but Prof. Oak's your only redeeming quality. (Still the best professor, but I'm getting off track.)

I also have a fondness for towns that are soothing or have a feeling of a quiet resort: Florama Town, Undella Town, and Cianwood City in particular.

My least favorite towns/cities are Oldale Town, Cherrygrove City, and Fallarbor Town. Seriously, what's the point of these places?

G

GameFreak

Top best towns/cities in c/g/s
1. Goldenrod city (big, always there, tons of things to do)
2. Azalea town (nature town, slowpoke well, kurt, and i like the walk from azalea to goldenrod)
3. Violet city (first gym town, sprout tower)
4. Cianwood city (next to the whirlwool islands, nice island city)
5. Olivine city (ocean town, awesome lighthouse)
6. Ecruteak city (history city, holds legendary pokemon)
7. Mohogany town (team rocket hideout was o.k.)
8. Blackthorn city (dragon city)
9. New bark town (first town)
10. CherryGrove city (run-through town, but cool old guy who shows you the sea, can you see?)

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
My favorite is Goldenrod city (even though I HATE cities) because of all the stuff to do, the city can keep you busy.

My least favorite town is Lavender town THIS TOWN HAS SCARRED ME FOR LIFE!!! The creepy atmosphere the pokemon tower full of possessed characters and the creepy pastas :scaredbabby:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The best is probably Goldenrod. If they mixed the size of Castelia with the style of Goldenrod, it would be perfect.

The worst ones are Oldale, Lacunosa, and Celestic. Pointless wastes of data space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom