• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Your Favorite Item in Any Modern Zelda?

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
What was the item you enjoyed using the most? What item made you go "Yes! This puzzles requires _____, my favorite item eva!!!"?

My favorite was the double Clawshot. It was so fun swinging like tarzan, plus the fact that you can just hang in the air and kill Keese.:D

T

Toonwolflink418

many words: the bow in TP wii. with the point ant shoot feature, i could snipe from a bridge of eldin and a half and knock a bulblin off his boar. i constantly ran out of arrows, even with the 99 quiver

My favorite would have to be the Dominion Rod from Twilight Princess. Even though it was used very little I still liked to move and take control of that huge statue, then crush the blade traps and bariers :)

P

Purehalo59

How could no one like the spinner!!! It is the best invention since the hookshot!
But seriously, the first time I got it I was like".......WTF is this....." and now im like "HELL YEAH. THE SPINNER!!!!"

Pen

The game is on!
Mine is definitely the Deku Leaf from The Wind Waker! Even though it drains magic (which I in almost all other cases dislike) I really love that item. Flying rather great distances is just utterly extraordinary!
Dekuleafrender.png

Mine would either have to be the Skull Hammer from The Wind Waker (I loved flattening miniblins in the Forsaken Fortress) or the Ball and Chain from Twilight Princess (pretty much a portable, reusable cannon ball).

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Mine was probably the double clawshot from TP. I always thought it was cool how I clawshot onto one thing and again onto the next. I made me feel like spiderman.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I really really have a love interest in the spinner. We are engaged to be married, but it doesn't know that yet. Anyways, I found the spinner to be one of the most inventive and unique items in the entire series. It was extremely fun to use. My only complaint is that I didn't get to use it enough.

K

Kieran-

The Bow and Hawk Mask in Twilight Princess, I could never get enough of sniping boars from the other side of the map. :3

The Hookshot in Wind Waker. I liked how it spun around, the Wind Temple Hookshot puzzles, and I had a lot of fun breaking the pot lady's pot on Outset Island with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom