• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Character?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*I couldn't find a similar thread, my apologies if this is a duplicate.
**For discussing your favorite villainous team, click here.
***For discussing your favorite Pokémon from each type, click here.
****For discussing your favorite/least favorite Pokémon town/city, click here.
Etc.

nfck4.gif

The title is self explanatory: what character from the anime, manga or games is your favorite? I'm a big fan of Blue/Leaf from the Manga, and even the games (LG/FR). I've always been a big fan of her character, and just her in general. Not only that, but I've always been a fan of both Blue/Leaf and Red. Over time, I've also become a fan of Dawn, Mira, Cheryl, Barry, Buck, and Cynthia. They're all entertaining characters with vivacious personalities -- very well developed. What about you? Who's your favorite? Discuss.

52116120.gif

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I'd have to say Crystal or Gold from the manga. As for the anime, I'd say Iris because I like both her personality and backstory. Plus she had one of my favorite bosses in the game (White 2, not White 1).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Misty from the anime, hands down. I love how she's tomboy one point, to girly-girl at another point.

I also admit it... I had a crush on her a few years ago

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
There are soooo many that I love! I cant put one of them in a "favorite" position.

Red: He's a BA and waaay cooler than Ash is nowadays
Blue/Gary: As Ferb says "A hero is a hero, But everyone loves a good villain". He's the guy you love to hate
Leaf: She's the original heroine & my favorite name out of all the the girls; How can you not like her?
Misty: My favorite Tsundere!!!!
Sapphire/May: She has a perfect mix of attitude and sweetness. She's also part of my favorite shipping, Contest-shipping (MayXDrew). Well, that and she's the first person I played as in a Pokemon game.
N: He was actually pretty cool, for a antagonist. Plus he was probably the best-looking out of all the evil leaders. It's a shame we may not see him outside of White/Black
Meowth: His remarks were pretty witty in the earier seasons of the anime. Every once and a while, he'd break the fourth wall

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Youngster Joey. I thinks he's teh best! His Ratatta is so cool! He always loses with style, which makes him so admirable!

YOUNGSTER JOEY I <3 U 4EVER!!!!!!!

Skittles

Rainbows!
Lance is certainly my favorite character (and champion) in any Pokemon game. Yes, it might be that it's because of his love for Dragonites (my favorite Pokemon), his awesome caps, and the crazy hair. He's probably the first (and only) character I ever had a crush on (as a little girl playing Gold/Silver/Crystal versions) because he was so amazingly awesome. Yes, feel the nostalgia pour everywhere...hehehe.

S

StickDude

Red from the games has always been my favorite because he's a mute ten year old from a small town who somehow destroys an evil organization, becomes champion, and then spends the rest of his life waiting on Mt. Silver for someone to challenge him.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
Mines either Red or Misty
Red because he's awesome he was the first to beat an evil organization single handedly and became the very best and then waits on a dangerous mountain waiting for a worthy challenger.

Misty (from the anime) because she's not the stereotypical girly-girl, I've always like that about her :)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Old-school games and anime: Misty, hands-down. I liked her spunky attitude and I had a crush on her back when in 4th grade...

New-school games: either N or Ghetsis. I really liked how N is the first villainous leader to truly care about Pokemon. He did everything because he truly believed that what he was doing was the best for everyone. That level of innocence and conviction really spoke to me. Ghetsis, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. He is cunning in his maneuvers, opting to try and manipulate the hearts and wills of people rather than using sheer force (at first). Once his well-laid plans are discovered he snaps and decides to get rid of his opposition by any means necessary (including killing young Trainers who stand in his way). He is a true monster and a force to be reckoned with.

Fig

The Altruist
My personal favorite character that I also associate myself with is none other than Pokémon Trainer Red! He's so cool, calm, legendary, and best of all, silent. If you guys knew me in real life, I am very silent wherever I may go. Another character that I adore and love is Blue/Leaf. I like her because she helps out Red in any predicament in the manga. I think they are perfect for each other and therefore I ship them. Other characters that I really appreciate are Blue/Green/Gary because of the epic rivalry he has with Red/Leaf. Other characters that I like and also associated myself include Steven Stone, Cyrus, Volkner, Riley, Black, and Hugh. All of these characters are so cool that I can myself as them to certain degress. In general, I like almost every character in Pokémon because I like their personalities and abilities.
I'm a big fan of Blue/Leaf from the Manga, and even the games (LG/FR). I've always been a big fan of her character, and just her in general. Not only that, but I've always been a fan of both Blue/Leaf and Red.

And now you why I also love Blue/Leaf. I love you Leaf!!!!! :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom