• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Catch Phrase

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
What is your favorite/ the best catch phrase or battle cry or signature posture that you have heard or seen. These are things that are repeated over and over by a character or multitude of characters, so things like "I am your father" don't count.

-The Green Lantern Oath. On of the most meaningful battle cries out there in my opinion. I'm tempted to type the whole thing up but that will just take up space. It's catchy, clever and the characters can find unique times to use it even though it's for recharging their rings.

-The Sonic "uh-uh" finger. Sonic sticks his index finger up as though saying "uh uh uh." He does this in many games including Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog for the PS3, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. I love that he can just bring the motions of it Randomly.

-"Because I'm Batman." This quote has indeed been used by Batman in comics but where it really shines are videos made by HISHE. It's relatively new, so it may not be considered a catchphrase yet, but I felt I had to add it. If you haven't seen them, go to youtube now and watch them. The way Batman uses it in there is phenomenal.

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
"No matter how hard you try, you cannot overcome the power of Death!" - Adam (Trauma Center)
"Do you seriously believe you can defy the laws of nature that bring humanity its rightful death?" - Heinrich von Raitenau (Trauma Center)
"Let this disease pass from this world..." - CR-S01 (Trauma Team)
"Between your legs there is nothing, but a hole so deep it reaches the ******* inferno!" - Bartolomeo (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Yep, Trauma Center has tons of catchphrases that moves me... Sorry if the last one sounds aggressive, but it's a catchphrase, anyway.

"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons? " - John Travolta, Broken Arrow

"Remember....no matter where you go, there you are." - Pigkiller, Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

"You spoony bard!" - Tellah, Final Fantasy IV

"Doh!" - Homer Simpson

"It's just a flesh wound." - Black Knight, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

B

bigbabydavis

gabesawakening will agree w/ me but our fav catchphrase made by him is "Cleanliness is Friendliness:

"There are two kinds of people in this world; those that x, and those that y." ~Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez (Played by Eli Wallach in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)

T

Triforce

me bigbabydavis gabesawakening pokemonclub and triforce100 use the catchphrase "cleanliness is Frendliness" invented by gabesawakening!

One of my friends has an entire wall covered with quotes on sticky-notes. I've got so many favourite quotes, it'd take to long to list them. But most of them are from Scrubs and The Legend of Neil.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
My absolute favorite would be "Giggity" by Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy. It's just classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom