• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yoshi's Safari-your Thoughts?

Anyone here ever played this game? I think its an overlooked gem, as I once had a super scope, and reconnected with the game in 2003 long after we lost the super scope because of its poor battery life. I played it on emulator, and it is tons of fun. Great music, innovative and unique gameplay, great game all around

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
That was such a fun game, the graphics were amazing for the SNES and the bosses were really fun. Did you ever beat the game and unlock hard mode? I unfortunately don't have Yoshi's Safari, but I do have a super Scope. I really want to play it now!

I've never owned an SNES before so I never knew about this game until sometime maybe last year. I watched videos of it on youtube and it's definitely something I want to give a try. It already seems interesting enough, and it has Yoshi, which is my favorite character from the Mario series, so that's just icing on top of the cake. I might try to see if I can find it at a retro game store, plus an SNES. Is it playable with a controller, though? or do you need the super-scope for it? I only ask because I don't recall seeing a super-scope at the game store I go to to find older games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom