• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW's Islands that had no Purpose.

Hero Of Termina

Sadder than ever
I found an Island that just has a castle tower? Was that something left from beta? Did you ever find this Island? Or is something wrong with my game? >.>

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I found an Island that just has a castle tower? Was that something left from beta? Did you ever find this Island? Or is something wrong with my game? >.>

Do you know the name of the island?
So far as i know, every island has his purpose, from big to litle purposes.

But if you talk about a castle tower (the one thats out of stone), then yeah it has a purpose. i don 't remember the name of the island but, you can hookshot on trees there until you find a grotto and a blue chu chu. if i'm not mistaken in that grotto is a triforce chart.

Or do you mean a other castle tower?

Hero Of Termina

Sadder than ever
I don't know the name of the island, in fact, there was no fish that were swimming around there so i could'nt find the name. There were no trees, just the tower.

Most islands that I've found do have a purpose, some are just there to accompany another one, such with Child island because I've found there is a Blue Chu. But I'd have to look around more.

About the stone castle, the only one I've found is one with two islands connected by a bridge, and that one even has a guy on it.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
it is indeed the Hookshotable one... it is part of the triforce quest and of the blue chuchu mini quest

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
If you can find out the name then I will tell you more about it. One day I went to every island and put it on my map. It must have a name because I have a name for every island and every square on my map. Look a little harder for the fish.

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
There are actually Sea Charts on the dots of the Dice Reefs. You have to play a song to make it appear and then float onto the island with the deku leaf.

I think I found the island you're talking about. Just a stone tower sticking out of the water, right?

I never figured out what to do there. But there had to have been something. All the islands had some purpose, even if it wasn't one of much significance.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
A lot of Islands were almost useless. But on most of them, you can either get a blue chu-chu or a piece of heart. Almost useless stuff.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, I remember one island, I forgot the name, but it was the one with the cave and a good amount of switches. Once they're pressed down, you may enter the cave. After you get in there, there are 3 dragon heads. They open up, and there is a good 5 minutes of pressing nothing but B and L! I'm impressed my Wii lost some frames in there! It was fun until the armored guys came around. Taking on 6 isn't fun!

EDIT: I remembered the name of the island. It is Shark Island.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom