• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Writing Community Competition Week 5

Which story is the best?

• green goron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meego7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Writing Community Competition
Week 5
Zelda Children

I only recieved one entry this week, so I quickly wrote up my own entry. Please enter if you can! We need to keep the competition going. Well, here are the entries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
green goron

The long evil blade trembled in his hands. "I can't do this," the young teenager said frightened. "You must Ganon for you will be the future king of the Gerudos." Ganon still shook his head no even though he knew what was coming.

"YOU MUST, or else I will strike you down myself." Ganon hated Jokhuilk, his mentor. She was the best and toughest around and had the job of training the future king.

Ganon knew he had no choice but felt bad for the poor soul of a gerudo blindfolded ,tied to a pillar, knowing his death was near. Sweat trickled off Ganon's face down his blade and evaporated in the sand.

He wanted to argue but knew this gerudo was a traitor. "Do it," Jokhuilk whispered in his ear. Ganon swung his blade back as far as he could and cut the traitor's head off.
He looked around to Jokhuilk who was nodding in approval. Ganon felt the rush throughout his body but couldn’t fight out all the guilt. He knew though that he was a leader to his people and couldn’t show mercy.

The sweating stopped and that day Ganon began his ways of killing but after the kill a tear trickled down his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meego7

Young Princess Zelda had managed to escape from the castle, she wandered through the lonely forest. “HYAAAAA!” Came a loud voice. Princess Zelda squealed and lurched backwards. “Who is it?! Don’t come near me whatever you are!” Zelda slowly stepped backwards and swiftly turned around as a voice came from behind her.

“Well excuuuuuuse me Prin-“
“Don’t say it.” She said, her hand hitting her face at the remark.
“Wow, I never knew Princess Zelda face palmed.” The small boy in green said.
“And I never knew Peter Pan lived in Hyrule.” She said, playfully.
“Hey! I AM NOT PETER PAAANN….I am Link.” Link said, angrily at first.
“Nice to meet you, Link.” Said Zelda, suddenly more friendly. Link bowed.
“Your highne-“
“Don’t call me that.”
“Miss?” He said.
“Just call me Zelda.”

“Zelda.” Link said, smiling. “Nice to meet you. Right now I am training to be a big adventurer when I get bigger!” He said, beaming.
Zelda was intrigued. She looked at his sword. “Cool.” She said. Link stepped back and swung hard at a nearby tree, slicing it. It was a bit wonky but Zelda was still impressed. “Wow! My go! My go!” She squealed, grabbing the sword.

She took aim and swung. Missed. “Look, you have to hold it like this…” Link said. He held Zelda’s hand on the sword and showed her how to swing properly. It was so much fun and after that they got chatting. They sat in the forest, laughing and talking. Then they went on an adventure of their own and climbed all the trees and rocks, like elves. As Link helped Zelda through forest they only became better friends.

Zelda felt she shared a bond with Link, the forest boy she’d met.

Nothing could come of this…could it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. We really need some more entries please. :) Next week...

Writing Community Competition Week 6
The Legend of Zelda
April Fool's

Write a story about an April Fool's joke in the Legend of Zelda series, any way you want! Mininum of 100 words, maximum of 300. Please get your entries to me via PM for 03/04/11.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Right, I guess I win then. X3 Please enter next week! April Fool's is the theme, entries due by 03/04/11. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom