• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
The first.

WYR be crushed by a giant moon or stuck reliving the past 3 days infinitely because you are stuck in MM?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hm... Mido how to fish. Teaching Groose might be hilarious, but annoying after awhile. And Mido isn't actually all that bad, he just wants some recognition, and maybe learning something new would help him be a better person.

WYR have money but be busy all the time, or have a lot of free time and no money?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'd go with money first. I can always sacrifice sleep.
Plus, without money, free time just turns into sadness and boredom.
At least with gaming and stuff that costs money, you can stay entertained.

WYR.... lick the bottom of some stranger's shoe, or chew old gum that was stuck under the desk by the kid before you?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Ugh! Still, I'll have to go with A.

WYR be stuck on an abandoned island with no food, or stuck on an island with plenty of food but the most annoying person in the world stuck there too?

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
The latter. At least I would survive! Also, I'd probably get along pretty well with the other guy.

WYR have no internet for the rest of your life, or have unlimited internet, but get candy crush requests every 10 seconds that interrupted anything you were doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom