• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Little Fish in a big ocean. Why?

tc6c0.jpg

WYR A or B?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
WYR be a big fish in a small pond or a little fish in a big ocean?

(Kudos if you get that reference. But you probably won't...the game it's from, many people consider it not the series it's supposed to be because of how different it is.)
I'm curious as to what game this is from...

-------------as for the game:
on what?
TV? um.... I have no idea?

WYR..... be able to have the perfect camouflage anywhere, or be able to shoot lasers out of your butt?

Fig

The Altruist
I rather have a duck the size of a horse simply because ducks are soft and adorable! ^^

WYR get a Wii U, an Xbox One, or PS4? (Do note that this question is not some kind of discussion question, it is your choice that matters.)

Akuhime-sama

Wow... both sound like they'd be the same as I am now... so- I guess either?
But probablly HP, since I actually know what that is, and a little about it.

Can I at least be a Parseltongue? (spelling?)
I mean, I may not be able to use magic but maybe I can at least have another language. -shrugs-

WYR.... die a horrible death with all your family members watching (in a loop), or watch all your family members die a horrible death? (in a loop)
*(In a loop) means that they (or you) would have to watch over and over and over again.

-by the way, I am a little dark, if you haven't noticed. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Damn, hard one since I love both.

I say cake.

WYR trade a pokemon you love so much, or run into a shiny that's good for nothing?

Akuhime-sama

Shiny. At least I'm not loosing anything.

WYR.... eat a whole turkey, get sick, and realize you could never eat turkey again, or be forced to wear uncomfortable, itchy, clothes for the rest of your life?

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Assuming the fire could be conjured far enough from my body so as not to burn me, fire bending.

WYR get caught by the authorities with counterfeit money in your bag that you legitimately didn't know about, OR get caught by the authorities with illegal drugs in your bag that you legitimately didn't know about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom