• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WotOK RPG

M

Master_Sword

well in any case, you might wanna re-post your intro to the story so there isn't like 3 pages of spam in between the intro story and people actually making RP posts.

guy

Junior Junior Member
forumer: guy
name: Master Of Death And Life:Knil
items: Sword Of Despair, bow and arrow( common), raft(common)
current location: wayaway
side: good
race: hylian:
details: knil returns from hyrule rpg, now with a beard. he's 6 2' with long, girly brown hair, and a beard . he wears a brown vest with a white shirt underneath and brown shorts. after the flood in clock town he met a strange bird man with a raft. they met up with a pirate on a boat with a full crew. they were attacked and the boat sunk. knil stole the bird mans raft and sailed away on it looking for civilization. after many years he landed on a dark island in the middle of a storm. he was attacked by familiar to him but they looked less civilized than he remembered. on the island he found a dark sword stabbed inside a mans head. he took it and descovered it had the power to turn him into a ghost. he ran to the other side of the island and discovered it was wayaway, a land he had heard of before. ~ i know this was long i just wanted to say how he got from termina to here.

Last edited:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Can I join now? Or is it too late? :?
Anyway, here's my character info:

Forumer: ComposerBrother
Name: Ebizo
Items: Fire rod (rare), Biggoron Sword (uncommon), bombs (common)
Home Location: Fire Temple
Home Country: Goron Island
Side: Good
Race: Goron
Details: Son of the shop owner on Goron island, Ebizo resides in the Fire Temple that he was born in while maintaining the new shop with his father. With great skill in swordsmanship and rolling, he is rarely useful outside of a typical Goron-friendly environment.

M

Master_Sword

thats sounds nothing like blue people attacking machines on an alien planet to me.

AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER, NOOB. and for the record, the cartoon, NOT the ****ty movie. your post pretty much summed up the first episode of the Last Airbender cartoon. like... exactly as a matter of fact.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i wanna play i wont be on much due to schoolwork

Forumer:Cucco Power
Name:Mr.Cucco
Items:Biggorons Sword(Rare),Longshot(common)Hammer(common)
side:nutral
race:Heil
Details:somehow was born on his home without any mother of father and had to teach himself to do stuff he crafted his items and started hunting for food and shelter and made a boat to get away from there to beable to have friends

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Forumer: Zelda64
Name: Nail
items: Sword(Common) Roc's Cape
Hometown: Mercay Village
Homeland: Mercay
Side: neutral
Race: Hume
Details: Found ashore in a basket, the locals of Mercay believe Nail came from outside of charted lands. Nail now guards the village from monsters along side the other villagers who know how to handle a weapon.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
when will we start? if it has started then show us the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom