• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Game Ever played?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Probably The Wizard of Oz for the SNES. The graphics were actually kind of pretty but the hit detection and overall gameplay was god awful. Just painful.
that sounds horrid

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Johnny Quest for PC.

Not sure what the hell this game even was, I don't even know what the **** Johnny Quest is. I was like 7 and my Grandma got me it for Christmas. I'll never forgive her.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Mega Man X7. It was the biggest piece of trash I ever spent money on. The most disappointing game I had ever played cuz every Mega Man game I have ever played especially the X games were so great(Im a Mega Man Fanboy) But they tried to do some 3D shiz with the game, which just does not work with Mega Man. It was completely unplayable. The character models were glitchy and unreliable with terrible clipping due too their bulky nature. Just... a piece of steamy hot ****. I never want too see another Mega Man with 3D models instead of sprites ever again, but its looking like I will just flat out never see another Mega Man.

Doragon-purinsesu

Every experience can be a lesson - or a curse.
Attack of the Movies 3D for xbox. What the hell.... just what the hell...

I feel Dark Souls is a test... such a butch I rage quit so hard on the damn thing

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
All sonic games because none of them are good, especially the first 3. Either the controls are awful because you move so fast you can't be precise or you blindly run into something, the camera sucks, the game itself is terrible, or it's not finished. I don't see anything redeeming about that piece of trash series that people worship. The characters aren't even good.

ow the edge

the objectively correct answer is MegaMan Soccer.

Doragon-purinsesu

Every experience can be a lesson - or a curse.
  • Ren and Stimpy for the SNES, I don't remember which one, I loved the show but this game...
  • Earthworm Jim 64
I dunno what else.

I watched a speed run of Earthworm Jim and I was like wtf is this **** why does this exist lol

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Earth Worm Jim 3D is a correct response for this thread. That game was just terrible, it wasnt even made by the people who made the first two, actually the developer were not even contacted when planning to make this game, and I have seen interviews of people who made the ones on the SNES, and they were livid about this fact, and felt insulted that someone took their baby and completely turned it into a giant turd. It was glitch and unpolished. Just a loogy in the face of Earthworm Jim, the original developers, and all Earthworm Jim fans alike.

Djinn

and Tonic
Overwhelming majority of games based on movies or tv series. They are almost always totally unplayable, hastily cobbled together crap dressed up to get a quick sale based entirely on popularity of the characters pictured on the box. If not for quick gift buying situations like just before a birthday or Christmas by uninformed and out of ideas parents then I doubt most of them would have been sold in the first place throughout history.

Also the whole game movie tie in resulted in this monstrosity years ago.

latest

A game that was based on a movie that was based on a game not associated with the original game but totally new for movie tie in, and not even developed by the company that made the original game! What's even weirder is that they based the graphics off the engine used to produce Mortal Kombat, the rival series to Street Fighter.

I actually played this game, I thought it would be weird looking Street Fighter 2, I was wrong. The moves are not the same as in the normal series, there are no combos, and the combinations to make the signature moves for each character is different. Plus the fights depend on getting a super mode and overpowering the opponent, so you have to build up some nonsense bar that never appeared in either original game series or movie, get super mode then three shot the opponent for a win.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Did NOT expect too see this game on the list. Not that I played it, but everyone seemed too love it. Kudos TK!
Thanks, the game started off good at first but after you reach a certain point in the story it starts to get repetitive, I mean really repetitive that I feel it hurt the story, not to mention the voice acting is very subpar and the fact that I couldn't stand two of the main characters in the game, also the story and characters are too predictable. I don't know why people love this game so much, probably final fantasy fans:confused:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom