• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wolf RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Okay guys, here it is! hazzah!

Amaterasu was running through the woods at top speed, trying to find teh enemy pack. She stopped and let out a long howl, the same one the rest of the pack let out when they needed to regroup at the cave. Then she turned and ran back.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Alpha pulled a quick turn, following Amaterasu. The alpha female was top stuff and ran a top speed. It wasn't until a moment later she felt the sharp pain up her leg and collapsed.

Z

ZREOwolf

ZREOwolf Jumps up from a strange noise from outside, looks outside and sees it was a cat, goes back to sleep.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Mirrom was standing on a cliff when she heard the howl, although she wanted to help instead of fight, "It is your duty" she kept replaying her father last words, over and over in her mind, she couldn't think straight, but knew this pack was not for her. . .

Z

ZREOwolf

ZREOwolf slings a sword around in her mouth for practice for the next fight.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu heard a crash behind her and turned to see Alpha on the ground, her leg bleeding badly. Looking around frantically for the other pack, she helped the other wolf onto her back, and dashed back to the cave. They got in and narrowly avoided ZREOwolf swinging her sword. "ZREOwolf, stop swinging that sword! Get the aniseptic and some bandages, I think one of the hunters in the forest got Alpha!"

T

TGWS

"Owww....." He stands up and returns to the lab to clean up.

After a few minutes, TGWS runs outside to feed on gazelle blood.

TGWS looks through the trees for a blood host. He hears some rustling in the bushes, and his ears perk. He stares at the bush and sees a rabbit hop out. "Well, it's not much, but good enough!" He lunges on the rabbit and sucks the blood and life out of it. 2 minutes later, after enjoying a blood meal, heads back to the cave. He also brings the rabbit with him for meat food for the others, and prepares to go back to bring back a gazelle.

On the way to a meal, TGWS begins to feel drained of energy. He curls up and falls asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ZREOwolf

ZREOwolf grabs the supplies that Amaterasu asked for and runs to her.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu dumped some aniseptic on Alpha's wounds, causing her to grunt from the sting, and then after cleaning it up, wrapped the bandages around it. "Looks like TGWS left us somethin' to eat." she said, grabbing the rabbit he dropped off. She brought it back to Alpha and nudged it with her nose. "Eat."

T

TGWS

TGWS awakens and is still energy drained.

He stands walks and heads outside to get a blood meal.

As he searches through the trees, he looks for a deer for a change.
He climbs up a tree to get a good view, and spots a deer, grazing.
He then launches himself out of the tree straight at the deer.
He lands and breaks the deer's neck, and prepares to get a blood meal.

As he searches through the trees, he looks for a deer for a change.
He climbs up a tree to get a good view, and spots a deer, grazing.
He then launches himself out of the tree straight at the deer.
He lands and breaks the deer's neck, and prepares to get a blood meal.

He then bites down on the deer, with his fangs sticking deep into the body.
He then begins sucking delicious blood, which is vital to his survival.
10 minutes later, he drags the deer to the cave for the pack to feast on.

He reaches the cave, and places the deer deep inside the cave, to prevent it from being stolen.
He then looks around. "Hello? Is anyone awake? Can anyone tell me how long I was out?" He said.
"There's deer! And a crapload of gazelles in the storage room!"

TGWS drags the deer deep inside the cave to prevent it from being stolen.
He begins to feel weary.
His surroundings begin to blur.
TGWS collapses and falls asleep.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
I'm pretty sure this is in past-tense.

Xavier(That's my character's name, right?) ran across the rocky terrain. He skidded to a stop suddenly, and looked over the edge of a cliff. He could see the enemy territory, and the treeline that marked the edge. Xavier shook his head.

no, it's just stupid. I couldn't barge in there. Not only could I kill myself, but they may see it as an act of war! I could endanger my whole pack!

He ran back to his pack's territory.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu saw Xavier running back. "Alpha's injured, did you find the other pack's terreritory?" she asked.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Mirrom was trying to concentrate, she kept hearing noises, she had to find out what they were, no-one from the othe pack knew that she was the leader of the Twilit Sheikah, or that she was even part of their pack. . .she reached the cave where she heard whining and talking, "Hello? Hello, is anyone in there? If you're hurt, I can help, I am a healer, the last one as I am told, please let me help." she said, hoping they would. . .

amaterasu

Writer
"It's okay. We've got this. Alpha should be healed within a matter of days. She's sleeping now." Amaterasu said, walking to the front of the cave. This wolf didn't smell right. She growled. "You don't smell like these woods. Where are you from?"

R

Reptile

Darkwolf finally walks out of his room "Good morning everyone....srry if i am not talkitive today...i just woke up and its been a while since i was this sleepy...i need something to drink" Goes to get something to drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom