• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Will I Lose Dungeon Progress.......

L

linkthehero

if i play the song of time in a dungeono.o

i just got majoras mask off the wii shop

rettam

I accidentally the...
If you play it at any time when there's an unfinished dungeon, regardless of whether you're inside, it will be reset.

MW7

You will keep the map, compass, dungeon item, and boss remains if you have them though. The boss remains would mean you finished it though. If you can get to the dungeon item, that would make your next attempt much easier. The map and compass would be two things you don't need to collect ever again so you might be able to skip some rooms.

Also remember that the next time you could go straight to the dungeon if you activated the owl statue near the entrance without "re-solving" the rest of the area before getting to the dungeon. You may want to try something like getting right to the entrance to the dungeon on a 3 day cycle then playing the song of time so you have a fresh clock for the dungeon itself.

There's also a huge trick regarding time in the game
playing the song of time backwards makes time go half as fast so you get twice as much time to do things

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom