• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii: HomeBrew Channel

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Okay, today I was playing MHTri Online, and I saw one of my friends instantly killing the final monster with one hit. I of coursed, asked him how he could do that in a game with no cheat codes, and he showed me the homebrew channel. You Download it online, from your Wii, and it installs. Inside, you can activate tons of hacks from infinite bombs in TP to all characters unlocked in NSCoNR3 (Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3). I'd like to know if anyone here uses it and if it can potentially damage your Wii or get you in trouble online. :thinking:

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I've been using the Homebrew Channel for a while.

It is possible that it can damage your Wii, but it isn't probable, unless you're an idiot that just downloads everything you see. I don't know about getting in trouble online, but when I use brawl hacks online, it usually kicks me out of games, or doesn't let it connect at all.

I don't think it could damage your Wii, but I think Nintendo may be able to block you from playing online games because of your hacks. Don't get scared however because I am not positive.

Kazumi

chagy
I've been using the Homebrew Channel for a really long time and have never had any problems. I can't imagine using a Wii without it. As so long as you are smart, it won't damage your Wii. As far as I know, the only way you can get banned/blocked from playing Online is if you use hacks (like I assume your friend did). Even then it's fairly easy to get back online.. If you want to talk more about it or need some help getting it, you could PM me as I don't know if discussing it out in the open is breaking rules or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom