• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Wig-Or-Log Art

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sup, Random Person here. Some of you know the story Wig-Or-Log. Well I got bored and decided to post a spot where people can place art of the story. Feel free to draw any character, fight scene, weapon blah blah blah that you feel you can. And since I know some of you won't because you believe you're not good enough, here's an my first submission of our friend Baas...
baascolorsmaller.jpg
See? It's not that great, but I had fun making it. I know there are a lot of great artist on ZD as well as some not so great and this is for all of them. I would love to see how others view my characters.

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out the story Wig-Or-Log... or just the character sign up page to see what the general characters look like. I myself shalt try to continue to draw other characters. Have fun!

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Hey. Atsuma rocks!!!! Good job, Atsuma will always win by default. ^^

And your commander cham is always by your side ATSUMA!

I have an image here but i don't know how to animate this image of Commander cham. I know this forum is an art/media category but if anyone has know how to animate or make it an art could you please help me :( because i really don't know how to convert it in cartoon or art. This is my image of Commander Cham (ME)

35161_1332171670491_1417001591_30729100_6024994_n.jpg

I hope someone can make it a cartoon commander cham just like the image of Baas and Atsuma.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Wow! ulala I love it. thank you so much, if you don't mind after you finish the whole chapter can you put all the cast of the story including the pictures?

Eh...no. I want to keep the art and the story separated for my own Personal reasons.

This one was harder than the others for some reason, but still, may I introduce the original Commander. Vanessa!

Vanessa 004again.jpg

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Meh. I'm not that good at drawing, but you asked for scenes and stuffs, so I may as well post this-
forestnight.png

It's a forest...thing.

I'll update with characters/weapons later if you like

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Meh. I'm not that good at drawing, but you asked for scenes and stuffs, so I may as well post this

It's a forest...thing.

I'll update with characters/weapons later if you like
Yes! Another pic besides mine! Is this from the scene where the team is sleeping in the forest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom