• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Why I Think Majora's Mask Will Be on the 3DS

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
One of the arguments I've seen for MM on the Wii U is that the fan-made trailer has graphics that only the Wii U would support.

First, the MM Trailer:
[video=youtube;cyazYYev7Nw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw[/video]

Now compare it with the Ocarina of Time: 3D commercial:
[video=youtube;vFuzClAvAJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFuzClAvAJ0[/video]

Those graphical styles are pretty similar. Note that the OoT commercial stated it was for the 3DS but had almost the exact same art style as the MM trailer. That alone is enough to debunk the graphics argument. Also, OoT did not end up with those graphics, it stuck with an original style, like 002.jpg. In all likelihood, MM will get a similar graphical overhaul. There are several other reasons why MM would be on the 3DS, such as MM being a "smaller" game than OoT and the fans expecting it, as well as a few others. Your thoughts?

Big Octo

=^)
You're using that fan-made trailer in comparison to the OoT trailer that, as you said, wasn't on the 3DS. That makes little logical sense in predicting MM on the 3DS, and shouldn't be used as hard evidence. Furthermore, of course the graphic and art style will be different if MM is released on the 3DS, because the trailer was fan-made, which you yourself acknowledged.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it has been said that Nintendo is willing to make a Majora's Mask port for the 3DS in the same fashion as Ocarina of Time 3D, but they would do so after they created an original Zelda title for the 3DS.

Weither it is true or not, I don't know, but I would love to see how it would look on the 3DS.
The destruction of Termina in 3D...that would actually look quite interesting, as would be the summoning of the giants.
There would be so many scenes that would look quite nice in 3D. The game itself looked great on the N64 thanks to the Expansion Pak, but to see it truly re-envisioned on a portable HD console, that would be amazing in my book. ^^

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
I think that if they were gonna make a remake they would wait for another milestone like a thirty year anniversary because they would want to do new stuff first.

T

Thrashoholic

I'm sure that they will eventually make it, but I'm thinking that they will release an original title to the 3DS before remaking Majora's Mask.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I doubt the MM trailer has anything to do with it, but I really hope its on the Wii-U. I want a big screen remake, I guess you would call it.

Skunk

Floof
Watch Nintendo throw us a curve-ball and not give us anything for six years. But last time that happened we got a wonderful game. But, Marjoram will probably be 3DS because it's relatively short.

Fig

The Altruist
It is possible that Majora's Mask could be a remake on the 3DS! I would love to see a remake of Majora's Mask, but at the same time, I want Nintendo to continue making original Zelda games. I hope you can respect my wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom