• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Why Does It Always Rain in the Back of the Graveyard?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Because most of the time, rain is sad, and all the time, graveyards are sad, so it's a perfect fit.

One a random note, I suggest that everybody view these forums while listening to this amazing song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ZTyCxbdok It is great!

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
What if (very big if) it had something to do with the composer brothers? Sounds crazy but here is my theory. The composer brothers created the song of storms, and, as ghosts, introduced it into the timeline loop. This connection would explain why there is always a storm near where they are buried. There is absolutely no proof of this, but I think that it makes sense. In a gameplay way, it just adds to the creepy and eerie tone of a graveyard.

I agree, I would think it would be something to do with the Song of Storms. Perhaps Guru Guru playing it indefinitely inside the Windmill randomly causes it to rain in the cemetery. And game-play wise, it just makes it more depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom