• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Likes Justin Bieber?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Exactly. Nothing more than a tool. And he'll be 18 in March, so if he still doesn't hit puberty by then, there's something wrong. With the society we're in right now, I wouldn't be surprised if he was being forced to take anti-testosterone or something similar just so they can make money off of him.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
For all I care, Justin bieber can go die in a hole, never be found, and be buried in his failing and annoying allbums.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I don't even know the guy (?) so I can't comment on him.

The little I've heard of his music, though, is not interesting to me on the least. "Baby" is probably one of the most over-used words in all of popular music and the fact that somebody made 2/3 of a song with it is off-turning to me.

BTW, is it me, or the title should be "Who hates Justin Beiber"? Most of what I've read here seems to answer that question instead.

Justin Bieber sucks, but don't worry eventually his fame will die. He honestly has no passion for music and is just the next teenybopper. Every generation has these kind of artists, and they all become forgotten. Only the great bands and music get remembered years down the road!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i can't say i hate him because i don't particularly care, but i will say that i hate his fanbase
I agree with you. I also agree with those saying he is a one time thing who is only popular for a while. I think he is similar to bands like Nsync and the Backstreet boys who are popular for a year or too but then die out.

I do not dislike or like him... he is a child who makes music for children.. I am not his target audience...

I do however have two 13 year old twin daughters who used to like him a lot.. but I think they have since moved on to other interests.. One likes AC/DC and the other has been getting into Green Day.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't like him as a singer (even hearing him speak makes it seems he's trying to be soft as velvet) and shudder at seeing what he might become. There is only one thing can admire him for, and that would be him finally cropping his hair down. It's ridiculous how many kids in my community try to grow theirs out and style it like his. :facepalm:

I don't get why people have to be so harsh!!! He's not THAT bad. Personally, I think he sounds like a girl and looks like one (don't be sexist, that isn't a bad thing), but that doesn't take away from the fact that the boy can sing. He'll be gone in a few years anyway.

N

Nazi ReDead

I think he's a talented kid.

While I don't listen to his music, as it's just not my style, he has a great voice despite what everybody says. His music's pretty catchy too.

Also, has anybody else ever seen him drum? He's a pretty decent drummer.

[video=youtube;sk6Uq8uk3r4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6Uq8uk3r4[/video]

K

Kokiri Who Dat

I dont care about him, Im a hard rock/metal head and I dislike pop because its all about "I love you" or "take of your pants let me feel you" now, although it gets annoying hearing him 24/7 since he did nothing for music, and he is just a little kid kid who thinks he knows something about love. And I heard him sing, he's just a Canadian Micheal Jackson, nothing special or unique about him really, its just people think he's cute...now if you want real music, pick up a copy of Vivid by Living Colour or Facelift by Alice in Chains, those are the stuff ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom