• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler White-Haired Man in Skyward Sword, Faron in Twilight Princess?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I was theorizing this because the man obviously has significance in the game. After the man is shown, Link is shown with his usual green tunic on. He also wears a farm outfit in Skyloft. In Twilight Princess, Link wears a farm outfit in Ordon and after restoring Faron via gathering tears of light as a wolf, he restores the spirit Faron. Link is seen observing the green tunic in Twilight Princess in a similar manner as he did in the Skyward Sword trailer.

I get what you mean.
The spirit of the white haired man could have taken the form of Faron after he ascended. This is possible theirs even a few real world religions that have afterlife's like that.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I actually had a similar thought. If this is going to be the interloper conflict, then we're going to see the Light Spirits seal Ghirahim & co. in the Twilight Realm (and possibly create the realm for this purpose). Of course, right now it seems extremely unlikely given what the above posters said that the old man is one of them.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I understand what you are saying, but I think you are wrong. I believe that it was just a similarity. Nothing that directly ties that man to Faron. You have to remember: Faron= Light Diety, White- Haried Man= Human.

I hope theres never any more "Faron" in any Zelda game. "Faron" is my dads name, actually. Wtf Nintendo, quit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom