• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Games Have You 100%ed?

R

Rompo

Ive completed all of them 100 except for the adventure of link, something about that game gets me easily frustrated.

Oh and ive only played it on Game Boy.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. tried to 100% Wind Waker but there were a couple of figurines i missed, tried TP but missed a couple of heart pieces

100%
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Ocarina of Time (both normal & master mode)
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword (normal)
Completed
Skyward Sword (hero mode)
Majora Mask (one heart piece away from 100%)
Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past

OoT, MM, TP, LA, OoS, LoZ (NES), PH, SS, MC, FSA, (I'm to lazy to put the actual names so here's the abreviations)

All of them, except for 3: Tingles Balloon Fight (I'm sure that counts for something), Cross Bow Training which I never played; Phantom Hourglass I never beat.
Also never beat the Philips games, but I have played them (but those don't count).

I've also beaten Soul Caliber 2 with Link 100% as well as all the Smash Bros (if those count).
Skyward Sword Hero Mode as well as Master Quest.
There needs to be more Hero Mode - that was great.

C

chaoswanderer

I have 100%
Legend of Zelda
Link's Adventure
Link to the Past.
Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Twilight Princess

Working on
Skyward Sword

OoT, MM, TP, LA, OoS, LoZ (NES), PH, SS, MC, FSA, (I'm to lazy to put the actual names so here's the abreviations)

My 100%ed games are: Oot, MM, PH, ST, SS, and MC. I don't think I will ever 100% all of the games.

Skyward Sword
Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Twilight Princess
currently working on the wind waker, its so fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom