• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Games Have You 100%ed?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I have 100%ed:

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II The Adventure of Link
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Skyward Sword

This is as of 4-6-12, and I will complete more, I promise. :)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword. That's it for me. XD

I only need some Poes in TP, the ship/train parts in ST and PH, and one, stupid missing Heart Piece in A Link to the Past.

I have 100%'ed:

The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time 3D
Skyward Sword

I would say I've also 100%d Twilight Princess, I have all Heart Pieces, Bugs, Poe Souls, and Fish. But I'm missing chests in dunegons that have only Rupees. What do you think? should I get them or should I just change the text to blue in my sugnature?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening DX
Ocarina of Time
Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Minish Cap
Four Swords Adventure
Phantom Hourglass
Skyward Sword

I only need a few more poes in Twilight Princess, and a few more rings in both Oracle games.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have 100%'ed:

The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time 3D
Skyward Sword

I would say I've also 100%d Twilight Princess, I have all Heart Pieces, Bugs, Poe Souls, and Fish. But I'm missing chests in dunegons that have only Rupees. What do you think? should I get them or should I just change the text to blue in my sugnature?

I would count that as 100% - although honestly, it wouldn't take that long to just go and find the chests. The compass makes it easy.

It took a while, but I got everything done in Ocarina of Time. Sadly, this is the only one though. Oh, the shame...

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I have 100%'ed:

The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time 3D
Skyward Sword

I would say yes that is 100%, getting all the Heart Pieces and Collectables is 100%, think of those chests you didn't collect as extra credit. Oh and i've also completed OoT3D 100%..Forgot that.

Update. (Look at my signature)

Last edited:
None. I've played and completed many Zelda games, but I have never 100% completed one before. Maybe in another playthrough of one of them.

S

Starsurfer

I've 100%ed Every Single Zelda Game In history.!! :D
:yes:

I've 100%ed all of the games except for The Wind Waker. I've always made a point of finishing each game at least twice. One time to go through the game and watch the story, and the second to get everything there is and really analyze the story(which I suck at). The Wind Waker remains the only Zelda game I haven't played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom